Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
There is standing, blowjob (same method than standing is 50/50), dinning table and second floor rails that I know
That is it for this version. The dining table animation also triggers at the billiards table in the parlor, and the railings on the Terraces also count for the railing animation.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Well the table animation is bugged for me, their places are switched the monster clips through the table while the girl floats beside the table. Also are you planning doing a graphics update? The game's PS2 graphics are very dated even on ultra settings.

TiberL

May 17, 2020
Can't speak for 0.6.0 but in 0.5.4a the first Vent seems bugged, managed to get through it my first time trying but after reloading a save it stopped letting me exit it. Interestingly after loading the save also caused a note to spawn in the vent that wasn't there previously.

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Version 0.5.5 is now available to the general public!

Reactions: Jacie

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
why the random code from behind the locker is not working?
Where are you trying to apply it? The code behind the wardrobe works in the storeroom at the other side of the mansion.
The other code is on a note on the west terrace.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I haven't played the game since a couple of version back and I forgot how awful the camera is. Googlyman please tell me you plan on reworking that soon? I can't help but be hopeful for this game because it really gives a similar vibe to when Mr. X is chasing you in RE2make

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
I haven't played the game since a couple of version back and I forgot how awful the camera is. Googlyman please tell me you plan on reworking that soon? I can't help but be hopeful for this game because it really gives a similar vibe to when Mr. X is chasing you in RE2make
I'm looking into a paid camera solution, but what exactly is it that you find problematic with the camera? Want to confirm if it is a matter of taste vs functionality. "Camera is awful" is not very helpful.

Do you have a problem with the FOV?
Is there a problem with the speed?
Do you want a zoom option?
Is it a matter of the collision detection?
Do you not like the default angles?

These are honest questions. What is the type of camera you are expecting?

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
I'm looking into a paid camera solution, but what exactly is it that you find problematic with the camera? Want to confirm if it is a matter of taste vs functionality. "Camera is awful" is not very helpful.

Do you have a problem with the FOV?
Is there a problem with the speed?
Do you want a zoom option?
Is it a matter of the collision detection?
Do you not like the default angles?

These are honest questions. What is the type of camera you are expecting?

I think he speaks for most people when he says the camera... so i'll try to go into some detail:

When moving the camera feels, unnatural and very 'hard', like trying to run down the stairs in the tight corridor (Not the main stairs) and moving the camera just feels really awkward, and in general walking near walls etc makes it really annoying as it makes you feel lost on where your positioning is (Say your running from Mr S/X, and you look behind but run into a wall by accident, you'll turn around and for some reason the camera spins in weird ways [Nothing game breaking])
TL:DR It's awkward camera that doesnt feel natural to rotate and for myself and maybe a few more people it feels likeit takes away from a very good core game.

But i'm not a dev, or will ever be so I have no idea how difficult this would be to fix, if it is even possible without having to pay someone etc, but as it is it still works and you can play the game 'fine'.

Just one bug I came across - when I was hiding under the bed, the music stopped to go back to normal but he grabbed me, then just walked through the wall and I got up as if nothing had happened but no more music - when I tried to save it wouldnt let me saying it's too dangerous and then when I tried to hold M with the pink tube it wouldnt do anything, so I tried to see if maybe getting caught by the bugs would help reset it but they just latched on without their animation and slowly the lust bar and toxic bar were filling up until they had finished their timer and then it had them still attached to me (one underneith floating on the floor and one behind me) and with the slower walk animation but I couldnt interact with anything or even turn the flashlight on, so I stood on some of the green fluid on the floor to see if the bar would continue to fill and it did causing a game over, then when I tried reloading the save I made 20~ mins earlier it didnt work but upon restart the save worked.

Not sure how easy that would be to replicate or if it's even worth looking in to but thought i'd point it out.

Reactions: thegooglyman

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
I think he speaks for most people when he says the camera... so i'll try to go into some detail:

When moving the camera feels, unnatural and very 'hard', like trying to run down the stairs in the tight corridor (Not the main stairs) and moving the camera just feels really awkward, and in general walking near walls etc makes it really annoying as it makes you feel lost on where your positioning is (Say your running from Mr S/X, and you look behind but run into a wall by accident, you'll turn around and for some reason the camera spins in weird ways [Nothing game breaking])
TL:DR It's awkward camera that doesnt feel natural to rotate and for myself and maybe a few more people it feels likeit takes away from a very good core game.

But i'm not a dev, or will ever be so I have no idea how difficult this would be to fix, if it is even possible without having to pay someone etc, but as it is it still works and you can play the game 'fine'.
This is helpful information. I know the camera leaves a lot to be desired, hence my decision to eventually purchase a ready made solution. My concern is finding something that will not require too major changes in the game to work. Thank you for the feedback!

Just one bug I came across - when I was hiding under the bed, the music stopped to go back to normal but he grabbed me, then just walked through the wall and I got up as if nothing had happened but no more music - when I tried to save it wouldnt let me saying it's too dangerous and then when I tried to hold M with the pink tube it wouldnt do anything, so I tried to see if maybe getting caught by the bugs would help reset it but they just latched on without their animation and slowly the lust bar and toxic bar were filling up until they had finished their timer and then it had them still attached to me (one underneith floating on the floor and one behind me) and with the slower walk animation but I couldnt interact with anything or even turn the flashlight on, so I stood on some of the green fluid on the floor to see if the bar would continue to fill and it did causing a game over, then when I tried reloading the save I made 20~ mins earlier it didnt work but upon restart the save worked.

Not sure how easy that would be to replicate or if it's even worth looking in to but thought i'd point it out.
That is like, 6 different issues all wrapped up in one. How unlucky! I think I know what the cause may be. Very rarely enemy animation variables fail to clear and really cause a cascade of failures which muck up some of the game interactions. It's an ongoing process and I hope to be able optimize out a lot of these issues.

MOPPERS

Feb 20, 2021
maybe only i have the bug but i cant lower the toxin level over time dont work and the self pleasure also dont work

MOPPERS

Feb 20, 2021
ah oki thank you very much, but if its fill up complete the toxin levels rises so i have to stop before its complete the arousal meter.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes