BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1681391593368.png

Overview:
This is a visual novel game with the theme of furry characters and same-sex love.
You will play a human character who is about to become a furry man in the game,
break into a small town in southwest China by mistake, and get involved in the local wonderful past.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-13
Release Date: 2022-01-22
Developer: Jonathan Price Art -
Censored: No
Version: Chp.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

The Incomplete Lunar-The First Chapter月影待蚀-第一章 13_04_2023 15_25_54.png The Incomplete Lunar-The First Chapter月影待蚀-第一章 13_04_2023 15_24_07.png The Incomplete Lunar-The First Chapter月影待蚀-第一章 13_04_2023 15_23_48.png

Last edited:

Voidd

Apr 16, 2018
No hate on this game, I haven't played it. But, is anyone else tired of 95% of the gay games all being these chunky bara guys?
tfw no twink representation :(

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
You will play a human character who is about to become a furry man (rKnight) in the game
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

happy-laugh-3588449767.gif

• • • • •

thanks for the sharing and the laughing, BaasB!

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH! Awesome!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: BaasB

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIncompleteLunar-CH1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
can someone explain why every gay game is a furry game or vice versa?
Because the most request on g games were created by me a hidden furry agitator and soon furryes will dominate this forum ;) . Well perhaps because the only new vns that people create are the ones with furry characters even lustful desires and lust odyssey have at least 1 furry character.

You can be the chosen one the one that will break these endless furry traditions and create a vn about humans.

Reactions: Ryka1313

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
can someone explain why every gay game is a furry game or vice versa?
omg you are so original. Nobody has ever made this comment before (Except you in Hachienden, and atleast one person in every other gay furry game thread on this site)...

Let's see some facts. Here's the current count of games on this site by tags:
# of gay games: 801
# of furry games: 665
# of gay + furry games: 251

So actually less than half of both gay or furry games are actually both. Going by your post history it seems safe to say you don't actually care about or play any gay or furry games. So if you want a serious answer: . over simplified explanation you expect something to be true, so that's the way you see it. It sticks out to you more, which is natural cause who doesn't like to feel smart or right? But actually you are wrong and too stupid to know it and/or don't care enough to actually look at the facts. So if you're really this desperate for the validation of strangers on the internet, i would suggest going somewhere that people might actually care what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and i hope to never see you again (except on my ignore list full of people like you).

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks for the share. IR see the dev share this chapter 1 demo before.
Have they made any progress on the game itself?

RikuAotsuki

Aug 12, 2020
No hate on this game, I haven't played it. But, is anyone else tired of 95% of the gay games all being these chunky bara guys?
tfw no twink representation :(
I know it's been a while, but I figured I'd try to give a genuine response to this question.

I'm not tired of it, because it's a side effect of the amount of gay content not actually written for gay men. The "bara" genre, for example, was created specifically to be that, because yaoi/BL was largely gay content created by women for the enjoyment of women. Similarly, there are a fuckload of games with "gay content" aimed at bi and "straight" guys, where that content is exclusively or near-exclusively traps, femboys, sissification/feminization, etc etc.

Definitely wouldn't kill us to have some twinkier guys, but I think a lot of us have sorta started to associate twinky characters in games with the aforementioned fem content and avoid it even if they actually like twinks.