RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.7] [SollarMeow]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
As I wrote, it's most likely a false positive, I don't know how to fix it yet. I checked the file on Virustotal, here is the , you can check it yourself.
Hey so can't say for sure but I friend of mine had a similar problem with his uploaded file. He said something that false positive was caused by the file name encryption. He changed something there and the problem was solved. Its not much, but I hope this tid bit of information helps. Looking forward to the game. Cheers!

Reactions: SollarMeow

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
can someone please explain to me or make an argument for these RPGM games and there unnecessary fighting? oh boy, cant wait to yet again for the 100th RPG game to press attack after every turn against some rats, bandits!

all it is is useless filler. change my mind.

• Sad
Reactions: SollarMeow

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Ren'Py VNs.
so the same monotonous combat is better to you than just advancing straight forward to the point/story like Renpy? RPGM is the laziest method for game devs.

dont get me wrong, some actually get it right, like demon deals, but definitely not most.

Luqueuris150

May 3, 2018
I like RPGM games that have no fights, where you mostly explore, do some tasks and find scenes around. I like the feeling of being active, the reward for finding a scene (and even the feeling of losing scenes due to not finding or doing something, which makes me play again and again), activelly choosing to go somewhere and corrupt someone and all that. The freedom is enticing.

As for Ren'Py VNs they are very linear and passive. Even the ones that have choices feel very weak and boring, not exciting or rewarding, and usually have too much (normally) bad written text that I personally don't want to read. There's a balance between exposition (reading) and gameplay (like exploring) for the game to be fun and have a good story telling and I feel like most ren'Py games lack a lot on that front.

That being said, I don't go on Ren'Py VN threads to complain about them being Ren'Py VNs. I don't want to offend, but it's annoying to see people complaining so much on RPGM threads. Can't you guys let people who enjoy RPGM play it in peace? You can always not play a game if you dislike the engine that much, you know? No one is forcing you.

Anyway, good luck to the developer, I'll follow the development, it seems promising :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks pretty good, but I can't say I'm hooked by the game because of certain reasons. 1- Wife like this cheating on her husband makes no sense since her husband have superpowers... There is no way Bob being bad in bed. 2- No one would dare to cheat with his wife since he will smash them :D 3- It's RPGM...

Still good luck with the game, art looks good and some people seems already love it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
I too would like to know if we play as Bob, or a different character who is Netoring Bob.
A lot of people are asking it, but nobody is answering.

Maybe this is also why all NTR games seem to revolve around character assassination, plot holes, and lore breaking.
The devs half assing the plot must be providing that feeling of shame as patreons are cucked of their hard earned money.
In the game we play as Bob, in future updates, we can look at the same scenes from Sam's or Helen's pov.

Last edited:

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
Art looks pretty good, but I can't say I'm hooked by the game because of certain reasons. 1- Wife like this cheating on her husband makes no sense since her husband have superpowers... There is no way Bob being bad in bed. 2- No one would dare to cheat with his wife since he will smash them :D 3- It's RPGM...

Still good luck with the game, art looks good and some people seems already love it :ROFLMAO:
Well, 1) Bob just has superpowers, not super sex skills.)) 2) Bob won't beat anyone up unless he knows..... 3) RPGM... well, above I wrote why I chose this engine, maybe in my next projects, I will use renpy.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes