RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.8] [SollarMeow]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIncredibleSteal-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Maciswack

Feb 13, 2020
Have not played the game, so no idea of the premise other than what's writen, but.. When does Bob realize what's going on and ROFL-STOMP the guys in the OP pic into shit-stains? Would fit based on how he's the strongest in the world and can't imagine he'd sit by with his wife and daughter being porked by random dudes.

Or is it unavoidable and the description post needs to just say that? ;) Otherwise don't write it like it's avoidable you know...
Sadly it's isn't........

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It's bug, no talk Dash until appear mission "talk to Dash"
Yeah, i hit the same bug.

If you interact with dash in his room at the very start of the game, his character disappears.
Then when you need to "talk to dash" later, the figure is not there so you are stuck.

I can't be bothered restarting so i'm gonna drop this game for now. hopefully a bugfix comes soon.

SollarMeow Tagging you so you see this bug report.

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
Yeah, i hit the same bug.

If you interact with dash in his room at the very start of the game, his character disappears.
Then when you need to "talk to dash" later, the figure is not there so you are stuck.

I can't be bothered restarting so i'm gonna drop this game for now. hopefully a bugfix comes soon.

SollarMeow Tagging you so you see this bug report.
Yeah, sorry guys, I was sleeping it off... I will make a bugfix version soon

Reactions: osanaiko

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
When starting from the provided save when you drop Violet off at school: if you leave the school and go to the overworld city map before going to Viloet's classroom you can't get back into the school grounds.

Also when clicking {enter key} to progress the text while a scene is on screen, it will disappear for a frame showing the sprite background. So you see a flashin on screen occasionally. Nothing major, just annoying.

Last edited:

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
When starting from the provided save when you drop Violet off at school: if you leave the school and go to the overworld city map before going to Viloet's classroom you can't get back into the school grounds.

Also when clicking {enter key} to progress the text while a scene is on screen, it will disappear for a frame showing the sprite background. So you see a flashin on screen occasionally. Nothing major, just annoying.
Hi, you can't go back on purpose. To be honest, I was afraid that players would get confused about what to do (where to go), so I'm trying to highlight only the locations where you need to go right now (well, not counting the house). Maybe I should fix this and give freedom to the players, but it doesn't make much sense for now since the world is pretty empty. About the missing text - it's because the pictures don't have time to load. I tried to put a preloader for this update, and in test mode everything worked fine, but when I started exporting the game, all the preloaders that I put, for some reason crashed the game.... I decided to do the update this way for now, but I will try to put a preloader for the next update.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes