RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.9] [SollarMeow]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
On my computer, the scenes don't stop during the test. Earlier in the comments, people suggested that it was because of the skip of dialogues. I would gladly fix this, just to make these scenes work initially, I tried several plugins, of which only one worked fine. That's why I don't want to touch it again, considering that I'm about to finish the game.
it is because of the galv imgload plugin usage. That plugin can cause issue, if not given time to load and also it somehow depends on the system memory of the player. And if the player is fastforwarding, then again it is known to cause issues.

Reactions: elbro

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
it is because of the galv imgload plugin usage. That plugin can cause issue, if not given time to load and also it somehow depends on the system memory of the player. And if the player is fastforwarding, then again it is known to cause issues.
I think you are right. In my time I didn't find ( or found but not working ) a way to preload Webm files, I think that's the reason.
About updates, I plan to make 2 more.

Reactions: elbro and asplly97

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I think Violette's video sequence 19_Home_4 and 19_Home_5 are swapped, because the orgasm sequence should come last.

• Sad
Reactions: SollarMeow

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3272044

Overview:
Superheroes are still banned and Bob is suffering from a routine office job. Unexpectedly, Bob is contacted by a secret organization, offering to become a superhero again... but not Bob, but his wife Helen. What will Bob choose, and how will his actions affect the world of superheroes ... and his wife and daughter?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-21
Release Date: 2024-08-20
Developer: SollarMeow - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3148425 View attachment 3148424 View attachment 3423420 View attachment 3372468 View attachment 3272910 View attachment 3272909 View attachment 3138920 View attachment 3138922 View attachment 3138923
Loving your game, SollarMeow, love that animations, but what is troublesome is having to keep clicking in order to pass thru the animation scenes. Can you do something about that? It is very distracting and tiresome, plus while you are clicking rapidly you sometime miss dialog. So, do you plan to have a little family action as they get more corrupted, Mom-Dau, or Dad-Dau? I'm just saying, that would be pretty cool. It would also be nice to see corruption stats for Helen and Violet. But, really, if you can fix the need to constantly keep clicking between the animation scenes, that would be sooooooo awesome. Thank you and good luck with your game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Now that I know more about Lucius, I would love to see him pop Violet's cherry (some blood, please), then he turns her into his slut and finally he starts to pimp her out to anybody who has enough money to pay for that sweet ass. Violet becomes his prostitute and does anybody he says and that include gangbangs and pulling trains on her. Or, Lucius can just knock Violet up and Sam can knock up Helen. I love seeing pregnant hot and young women fucking with growing bellies.

Last thought, it would be awesome if you can put in a gallery and a recollection room for the animations.

cazador123

Apr 16, 2019
Is there any chance you can upload update patches? Like to just update from the old version? I have really slow internet and would really appreciate it as it would make it easier to download.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes