m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Is that a proper futa or only a dickgirl?
Since there's no vaginal sex tag, I'm asuming it's a dickgirl.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Notes-
1. Here Edited MTL means that it's edited to make sentences a little more descriptive and to make sure there are no pronoun issues as well to ensure the correct translation of Onomatopoeic words such as *Chu* to *Kiss*.
So don't ask if it's Proofread or not.
thank you for doing more than 99% of MTLers bother to do!

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Making censored sex games is like making Pizzas without cheese. I don't get why the japanese are so dumb in that regard.
It would be very easy to release uncensored versions for customers overseas, which is legal by japanese law. They're only not allowed to release uncensored versions for the japanese market..

but here you are ona pirate site talking about how they sould run their business lol

you have to see the irony in that right?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
but here you are ona pirate site talking about how they sould run their business lol

you have to see the irony in that right?
There's no irony. Many people buy games they found on pirate sites in order to support the creators. After being here for 5 years, you should know that by now.

That's why their official Patreons, shops etc. are always linked.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
"Every day we stray further from god"

Also, seems like more and more people are calling dickgirls traps.

ndj865

Dec 22, 2017
Hello. Who have encounter an error "game.exe is not a valid win32 application" and cannot play the game.
I rebuild game from translated files done by HOKORI SAMA in TyranoBuilder, so it can be played without any errors.
Do you want me to upload that files?

Reactions: Whiterisere

ndj865

Dec 22, 2017

To play the English version of the game click on inm_EN.exe

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022

To play the English version of the game click on inm_EN.exe
Which version you used to rebuild it?
I used the latest x64 version.
I'll add it to op soon.
Thanks.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Holy FUCK the bait and switch, the preview cg made me think I was going to get to worship and be railed by the futa demon cock, instead you mostly just end up fucking the demon's anus which looks equine or something? Like of all the parts of a horse to slap on a demon the anus? Okay I guess... one of these days some dev will put a horses big goofy eyes on a character and I will lmao

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes