VN Unity Abandoned The Infernal Mother [Demo] [Miss_Hearts_Gaming]

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
1051033_1048177_logo.jpg

Overview:
Freedom comes with a price. A price Bright had been willing to pay. She had been betrayed many times in her short life. Betrayal by friends, by love, even life. She had fought for her freedom and won, a hard won peace to one who is both blessed and cursed. She thought her life could finally find a semblance of normalcy, but true peace never lasts for long. As an ancient, forgotten demigod awakens in the North, it's eyes set toward the whole of Shermyr, a warning is given to her by one who calls herself The Infernal Mother. A warning she can not ignore. Bright must rejoin with both her allies and betrayers to stop the coming threat, to save the home and family she loves before it's too late..
Thread Updated: 2021-02-13
Release Date: 2020-11-07
Developer: Miss_Hearts_Gaming -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

1613169070261.png 1613169167678.png 1613169093029.png 1613169131969.png 1613169176901.png 1613169154073.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Incest(maybe?) ah my favorite kink uncertain incest.
and it's fixed.
Thanks for the share.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"A Demonheart Fangame"
I assume that Demonheart is a franchise, book or series I don't know. Do I have to have prior knowledge of that to understand what's going on?

• Love
Reactions: e-disfunction

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
"A Demonheart Fangame"
I assume that Demonheart is a franchise, book or series I don't know. Do I have to have prior knowledge of that to understand what's going on?
dont think so its necessary
dev didnt mention any link to other franchise

Reactions: Grimtown

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Demonheart first appeared as a neverwinter nights module (a prologue and a chapter 1 if correct) However the series was never finished since the modder changed to a rewrite of demonheart into visual novel format, if im correct demonheart VN was sold on steam, the pictures shown come from the VN.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's female protag.

Bright is the red head woman, she's the MC.

Incest(maybe?) ah my favorite kink uncertain incest.
and it's fixed.
Thanks for the share.
Don't think there is any incest at all in these games. There was none in the previous and this is a direct sequel. The other 3 characters in the banner are the other 3 love interests and none of them are related.

Not sure who this uploader is but their tagging is wayyyyyyy off.

Wrong MC, wrong content.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Confused by the tags.
Yeah, me too. The art looks amazing though.

It's female protag.

Bright is the red head woman, she's the MC.

Don't think there is any incest at all in these games. There was none in the previous and this is a direct sequel. The other 3 characters in the banner are the other 3 love interests and none of them are related.

Not sure who this uploader is but their tagging is wayyyyyyy off.

Wrong MC, wrong content.
Edit:
Oh ok. The gay tag confused me because I wasn't sure if Bright (MC) would be romantically involved with the men in the banner or just the women. Is she bi-coastal or does she live exclusively in the valley? Either way, I'm sure a tag update is coming soon.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hey, after seeing about the 2 gays guys that after some time they discover that they are brothers, that tag could be correct, surprice incest.
Gib me that link right now.
thanks for the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
"A Demonheart Fangame"
First it was a collection of Neverwinter Nights modules : and

Then it became a stand alone Visual novel, followed by a RPG : made with RPG Maker but that look like a classical cRPG more than a RPG Maker game (I'd like to know how to do this, it has branching dialogues and free movements with no tiles, RPG maker has more potential than I thought)

Apparently the NWN modules has adult content, but I never played them. The Stand alone games have romances, but without any nudity or explicit content.