VN Unity Abandoned The Infernal Mother [Demo] [Miss_Hearts_Gaming]

Dec 17, 2020
The Seeds of Chaos story belongs to the Seeds of Chaos devs ..... nobody can use it.
And how would they stop someone who develops a similar kind of script with different models and different names? Many games have college, school, academy wizard script that follow harry potter story. Similarly Seeds of Chaos story isn't unique and could be developed in a better way, I would suggest 3D models but 2D models like this game will also do.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And how would they stop someone who develops a similar kind of script with different models and different names? Many games have college, school, academy wizard script that follow harry potter story. Similarly Seeds of Chaos story isn't unique and could be developed in a better way, I would suggest 3D models but 2D models like this game will also do.
Your exact words...

Please make a click click Ren'py game using seeds of chaos story,
You didn't say similar, you said using that story.

Back peddling aint gonna work.

Dec 17, 2020
Your exact words...

You didn't say similar, you said using that story.

Back peddling aint gonna work.
Yes use the story of "Seeds of Chaos" I have said. Seeds of Chaos does not hold rights to every hero, human, fighting, inhuman, sorcerer, demon or magic using story.
If another game with same story is made (different models, names, art, location) how would seeds of chaos stop it?
Seeds of Chaos story is not unique, it is another fantasy & lore script with all kind of fetishes tagged along.
Please think before you start to argue and fail to make your point miserably. Then you would not have to try playing technical tricks of a language "similar" not equal to "story" kind of excuses.

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
I think there's a disconnect between what you're saying and what you're meaning. Yes, a dev could use a story LIKE Seeds of Chaos, but no they can not use "the story of Seeds of Chaos", as they have no legal ownership of it. It sounds like you're saying a dev can write a story similar to it and you're right, but a dev can't use the EXACT story of another game.

A dev can use similar themes, plotlines, settings, etc. but they cannot use the exact same story, characters, names, etc.

Miss_Hearts_Gaming

Feb 14, 2021
dont think so its necessary
dev didnt mention any link to other franchise
Hi, the game dev here. I do suggest playing the Demonheart VN and Demonheart Hunters before playing the fan game. On my Patreon I have links to the games on my first post back in September.
I am trying my best to keep in line with the original story plot, but this is a fan game so it will deviate with anything that the original game dev Rolling Crowns publishes later on.
On another note, thank you for taking interest in the fan game. If you could please let me know that you plan on posting the game to any other site it would be very appreciated. It just came as a surprise when I received a DM saying that the demo is being posted on other website.
I encourage the shearing of the demo on any site as the game is free to play, but I would like to know. I'm trying to keep track off all the websites the demo is being posted on so I can post updates when I start releasing more versions of the game.
I am hard at work getting this VN made, but it takes time and money. If you have any questions involving the game I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Last edited:

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
I own the Demon Heart VN and it is good one. There are a lot of opportunities for adding lewd content to it, so an "enhanced" version is highly appreciated (y)

Why not Ren'Py tho?! :rolleyes:

Miss_Hearts_Gaming

Feb 14, 2021
I own the Demon Heart VN and it is good one. There are a lot of opportunities for adding lewd content to it, so an "enhanced" version is highly appreciated (y)

Why not Ren'Py tho?! :rolleyes:
I know absolutely 0 about Ren'Py, and I've been working with Unity for awhile now. Unity has always been my go to game engine when making games.

Reactions: radohak

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
This will probably be a better game than the waste of time Demonheart: Hunters was. Loved the original NWN module and the VN remake.

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
Hi, the game dev here. I do suggest playing the Demonheart VN and Demonheart Hunters before playing the fan game. On my Patreon I have links to the games on my first post back in September.
I am trying my best to keep in line with the original story plot, but this is a fan game so it will deviate with anything that the original game dev Rolling Crowns publishes later on.
On another note, thank you for taking interest in the fan game. If you could please let me know that you plan on posting the game to any other site it would be very appreciated. It just came as a surprise when I received a DM saying that the demo is being posted on other website.
I encourage the shearing of the demo on any site as the game is free to play, but I would like to know. I'm trying to keep track off all the websites the demo is being posted on so I can post updates when I start releasing more versions of the game.
I am hard at work getting this VN made, but it takes time and money. If you have any questions involving the game I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.
Good luck LoveLamb. Good to see you. 8)

Congrats on the games.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
it is fangame so it's not miss lovelamb ;) your quote literally refers to dev saying "the original game dev Rolling Crowns"
most likely that is the one we know as lovelambs who made the NWN modules....

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I don't know about the other ROs but choosing Dorius (+Forest path) leads to a surprisingly short game. There are no any sex scenes (so far) besides some magical teasing through the amulet, and the game ends as soon as the reach the premises of the town.

The art is alright (though I prefer the original models from DH series, but I would understand if they can't use them). All in all, if you're like me, I suggest you wait it out until there's more content. That aside, I'm keeping an eye on it.