Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Run...run...run
@Lykanz you are a genius ^^ this game is awesome .. can´t wait for the next update :)
Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Do we have to get past the Halloween episode to rejoin the story, or will the next chapter follow on from the "save" from the previous version ?
Next update will have a prompt asking the player if he wants to play the halloween special or if he wants to jump straight to new content.

Short but sweet update, thanks for that @Lykanz. I hope you find enough time for the next update soon because i wanna go back to Linda, if ya know what i mean. :rolleyes:
Glad you enjoyed it. Don't worry tho, Linda will have her share of content even if MC isn't at her house.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
holy shit,its a short one,but surely picked my interest(dat mom man....)now i have to wait till she gets more content....well,at least the game gave me some good laughs,way to go man,wish you luck with this project,it seems really worth to see completed

Reactions: Laziness

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Nice game. Is there a cheat to unlock every scene in gallery?
Hmm... No... I guess that's one thing to look at for the next update...

holy shit,its a short one,but surely picked my interest(dat mom man....)now i have to wait till she gets more content....well,at least the game gave me some good laughs,way to go man,wish you luck with this project,it seems really worth to see completed
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
i'm still Team-Linda-Mae..but She-Hulk sis is also my cuppa tea.."mom"s funbags are wayyyy to big for my tastes..big is fine..planetary is a no..lol...
I think I'm stuck on team Luana. She wants the D so bad it'll be an amazing payoff when she actually gets it.

Reactions: Lykanz

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
but with Val...being so fit..as well as MC..the imagination runs wild..starting with..standing 69...the athletic kinky pose possibilities..oh my my :p

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
but with Val...being so fit..as well as MC..the imagination runs wild..starting with..standing 69...the athletic kinky pose possibilities..oh my my :p
Nah she will just lift him up to give him a BJ and lets hope no one pisses her off. Don't wanna see her getting green.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Could someone let me know if ver 4.1 is contained withing the Halloween episode or is it separate from the main story- it's own stand-alone DLC?

@bossapplesauce @Kasey- could one of you fine gentlemen squeeze the crap out of this for us (me, specifically- screw the rest of 'em). j/k

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hmm... No... I guess that's one thing to look at for the next update...

I'm glad you enjoyed it!
best part was playing it in portuguese,when i saw the icons for choosing the language i was already laughing,and right in that moment i was obliged to see it to the end.....must say,i regret nothing,heheheheheheheh

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes