BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Was so happy when I saw this, then I scrolled down and BAM Noooooooooooooo :cry:
Will wait until the full release, thankyou for the hard work you do for us all to enjoy Lykanz.
Eagerly awaiting the new release :)

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz thank you for the heads up and I'm sorry someone leaked it here. Something you may want to know, I have seen numerous people having issues with Ren'py games on 7.4.2 when running older operating systems "XP / Vista / some Win 7 / some older OS X"

Please keep us updated if you decide to post on GoG/Steam/Origin/Epic/etc :)
Yeah, I updated ren'py to 7.4.2 a day or two before I released the beta, and when the reports started comming up I just chugged them as some fuckery I did on the code (as I changed some minor stuff). But then, as the month went on, other devs started saying that players were reporting a lot of issues after they released an update with that version of Ren'py.

I downgraded my Ren'py instalation back to 7.3.5 (the last stable version) yesterday, but as we're near the end of the month and I'll release the next beta soon, I've decided not to rebuild the current beta and instead wait for the next beta cycle.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I can't wait for the full update. I guess I'll have to wait. It's been so long. I was just scrolling and seen this and got super excited...then sad. I hope the full release comes really soon. =)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, I updated ren'py to 7.4.2 a day or two before I released the beta, and when the reports started comming up I just chugged them as some fuckery I did on the code (as I changed some minor stuff). But then, as the month went on, other devs started saying that players were reporting a lot of issues after they released an update with that version of Ren'py.

I downgraded my Ren'py instalation back to 7.3.5 (the last stable version) yesterday, but as we're near the end of the month and I'll release the next beta soon, I've decided not to rebuild the current beta and instead wait for the next beta cycle.
I actually already upgraded to 7.4.2, and haven't had any issues so far with new games built in that. BUT - I always keep the last version also until I'm sure everything works. I use this to create mac versions of compressed PC games.

i will wait until you have something released that you feel good with (but - I really had my hopes up. I love this game!)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I actually already upgraded to 7.4.2, and haven't had any issues so far with new games built in that. BUT - I always keep the last version also until I'm sure everything works. I use this to create mac versions of compressed PC games.

i will wait until you have something released that you feel good with (but - I really had my hopes up. I love this game!)
The issues seem to be very sporadic and only happen to some particular hardware and operational systems, mostly old windows and mac osx.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just to be clear since searching 'ntr' doesn't really clear it up..

There is going to be optional ntr, (I mean netorare not netori), that hasn't been added in yet?

Game sounds interesting will add to my download list.
Have you tried deactivating the NTR option? If so, and you read the text that shows up, you'll understand it.

May 20, 2020
Umm i seem have a problem, what the heck is this?
Have you tried running the -32 executable file?

The error you're seeing can be caused by trying to run a 64bit program on a 32bit OS, or can be caused by not having the proper version(s) of .NET framework installed. You may need .Net 3.x and/or 4.x installed to play the game on the latest Ren'Py.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just booted this up and already I can tell by the NSFW pinups and the team 4star ref for the Adult confirmation, I'm going to like this game. xD

Reactions: Tinuss and Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes