Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Been awhile since I played but I could have sworn that the first chick you meet in the game (Linda?) wanted to get it on with another chick and she called to ask if the MC would be cool with that. Originally I was ok with that, but being stuck at the inn and not having hooked up with her myself, I'm kinda like "But we didn't do anything yet" and I kind of wonder if I had picked "no" at that moment if it would have become an option again later or if that would just turn into a final answer.

Also I was wondering about something: I noticed that the older si--housemate hinted that there had been a previous sexual relationship between her and the MC. I wonder if we get to see that in a flashback or even maybe play it out in a flashback, or if this just stays in casual mention.

Be not afraid.
If you replied positively to Linda testing her waters with Carie she will start making moves on her even before you get back to her.

You'll be asked again if she should keep trying to seduce Carie later on tho.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
If you replied positively to Linda testing her waters with Carie she will start making moves on her even before you get back to her.

You'll be asked again if she should keep trying to seduce Carie later on tho.
Ok thanks that helps a lot. I know exactly what I want to do now.

Reactions: Lykanz

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
NEED to get back to Linda!!
Don't care about the Inn.....need some sexy freckled redhead playtime! Hell, have her move to the city with everyone else. Threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes.....
Rename it "There Really Isn't an Inn" or something......just get Linda back in the picture!!:love::love:
Seriously. Here I, notorious relative-relations enthusiast that I am, am surrounded by two smokeshow sisters desperate to jump my bones and a barely-any-older-looking fertility goddess of a mom who clearly needs only the slightest nudge to join them on the Bro/Son-Lust Express, and yet all I want to do is get back to the wondrously warm and delightfully pervy farmer's daughter who, as far as I know, would have to go all the way back to paleolithic Africa to find our last common ancestor. If that doesn't clearly establish who this game's whole-ass website's Best Girl is, I don't know what will.

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Seriously. Here I, notorious relative-relations enthusiast that I am, am surrounded by two smokeshow sisters desperate to jump my bones and a barely-any-older-looking fertility goddess of a mom who clearly needs only the slightest nudge to join them on the Bro/Son-Lust Express, and yet all I want to do is get back to the wondrously warm and delightfully pervy farmer's daughter who, as far as I know, would have to go all the way back to paleolithic Africa to find our last common ancestor. If that doesn't clearly establish who this game's whole-ass website's Best Girl is, I don't know what will.
Yeah i miss her as well. That's why i really liked at least the telephonates, the MC and she did have every day. It helped, at least a bit, though on other side it made it harder as well, if you know what i mean ;)

• Red Heart

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah i miss her as well. That's why i really liked at least the telephonates, the MC and she did have every day. It helped, at least a bit, though on other side it made it harder as well, if you know what i mean ;)
Don't worry, 0.07.02 has an event with her. It's a videocall, but you guys will get some sassy country girl fix.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Still no content with the mom? Pass for now. Game looks amazing still, so I'm still definitely keeping my eye on it.

Vystara

Jul 8, 2018
Hey I have a little problem with my save I think, I didn't play in a while and when I load my save (from ver 6.6 it seems) i'm stuck.
I'm on day 9 and I have to do the movie night with the girls but I can't do anything, I have no choice showing up and can't progress any further :/ Any ideas that could solve that ?

Here's my save and a screen shot in case it can help.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey I have a little problem with my save I think, I didn't play in a while and when I load my save (from ver 6.6 it seems) i'm stuck.
I'm on day 6 and I have to do the movie night with the girls but I can't do anything, I have no choice showing up and can't progress any further :/ Any ideas that could solve that ?

Here's my save and a screen shot in case it can help.
Your save shows that you have finished Luana and Joana's movie nights:

imagem_2022-05-02_212451664.png

I'd recommend that you roll back to a save prior to starting any movie nights and go from there.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Vystara

Jul 8, 2018
I don't have any other save... Sadge...

Thanks for the answer nonetheless :)

Does anyone have a save from the end of 6.5 or starting of 6.6, please ? Or do I have do a full playthrough ?

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes