Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I can't recall how to move the POV angle boxes during sex scenes, H removes everything I discovered. Is there a way to clear those icons from the scenes?
Please check this post.

Is Luana day out yet?
The begining of it, yeah.

What's the typical period between releases? I'm really interested in this game and think Lykanz is making something great here, but are all releases usually this small? I'm considering if I should skip a few releases and just play a whole bunch of content at once as opposed to small updates at a time. Hope this doesn't come off as disrespect to the dev at all.
Small updates (called BETAs) are released at the 1st of every month.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
What's the typical period between releases? I'm really interested in this game and think Lykanz is making something great here, but are all releases usually this small? I'm considering if I should skip a few releases and just play a whole bunch of content at once as opposed to small updates at a time. Hope this doesn't come off as disrespect to the dev at all.
They are usually small. Playing every year if you're patient enough. I usually play it every 2-3 updates though.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
To be fair most games have a 2-6 month content cycle these days, sometimes longer. Still waiting on the big Summertime Saga tech update and that's been what, two years in development at this point? Shooting out small updates every month is almost refreshing.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Please check this post.
Followed your instruction and wasn't able to open game, got this error message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name ('game/special_screens/sex_screen.rpy', 1664867023, 538) is defined twice, at game/sex_screen.rpyc:10 and special_screens/sex_screen.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\TheInn-v0.08.02-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\TheInn-v0.08.02-pc\renpy\main.py", line 555, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\TheInn-v0.08.02-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\TheInn-v0.08.02-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\TheInn-v0.08.02-pc\renpy\script.py", line 487, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\TheInn-v0.08.02-pc\renpy\script.py", line 463, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/special_screens/sex_screen.rpy', 1664867023, 538) is defined twice, at game/sex_screen.rpyc:10 and special_screens/sex_screen.rpyc:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Inn v0.08.02
Wed Feb 1 18:38:22 2023

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You did it wrong.

You should extract the contents to the folder named "game".

Extracting the contents means you have to preserve folder hierarchy.

So you should have extracted the folder named "special_screens" with all the files inside it to the "game" folder.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
You did it wrong.

You should extract the contents to the folder named "game".

Extracting the contents means you have to preserve folder hierarchy.

So you should have extracted the folder named "special_screens" with all the files inside it to the "game" folder.
Thanks! I thought you just wanted me to move the files individually.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes