• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
ive unlock the gallery scene but you cant click the option "accepted luana's feelings
If it's greyed out, you need to select the option that says you have finished her day first.
If that's not the issue, I probably missed something.
Anyway, the replays got a bit of a reworking for the next beta só I might have fixed it.

Reactions: MasterChild

Zash1234

Dec 21, 2019
Wdym cannot pick the popcorn?
It's a simple renpy choice menu that was added ages ago and nobody reported an issue with it until now.
What exactly is your issue with it?
I've got the same issue. Only the image of the three girls appear but no option to select any of them.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I've got the same issue. Only the image of the three girls appear but no option to select any of them.
Ah no, that's what he's talking about? I thought it was the thing during luana's movie night lmao.

Anyway, that's an issue I'm aware of and have an idea how to fix it, but won't be able to do it for the next 15 days.

Thats probably due to you having played all movie nights at once when that was an option during the Joana's update. I removed it around 0.07.09 but didn't predict people would run into this issue.

A workaround for that while I can't work on a fix is to just rollback a few saves to around where the dead rat drops in front of MC and, during the SMS talk with the girls, just refuse the movie night, then it'll just skip to the next day once you go to sleep.

Sorry about the inconvenience, as I said it's something I should have predicted but didn't.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait what? where is "maledom" tag, i swear i saw it when this game first came out he put at "planning genre" now it's gone? :HideThePain:

anyway im gonna give a taste even with those boring vanilla romance path way :KEK:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
wait what? where is "maledom" tag, i swear i saw it when this game first came out he put at "planning genre" now it's gone? :HideThePain:

anyway im gonna give a taste even with those boring vanilla romance path way :KEK:
I think you're mistaken, I never said any kind of Dom is planned...

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes