• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Inn [v0.09.02] [Lykanz] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.09.01 -> v0.09.02 [218 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2021
Lykanz Explored this game a while ago and have been liking it thoroughly, would classify it as a wholesome game for sure and it certainly provides those moments where as a player you have moments to chuckle and to relax back just play through the content. Maybe the game might seem cliche upon the first appearance and its premise but glad it is anything but pleasantly refreshing with the cast and the plot well structured and planned out, and provided the same quality stays the potential is going to increase aptly.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Started all over for this one in the 'right' manner.
As VN.
Finally rid of that sandbox with it's stars.
What a 'game' .
The mom and the little sis.
Pfoe.....
My compliments for entertaining me for a couple of hours in a row with a Honey Select game.
Doesn't happen too often.

• Red Heart

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It can go beyond parallel universes. Even fully isolated realities can taint each other (heh... taint). For some, if a dev has ever included NTR in a game, all their work is ruined.
I got into a debate with a guy who didn't like a game because the NTR option was there. When I talked him into a corner about his self-loathing over his game choices, his final rebuttal was that the devs' previous game had contained slightly difficult-to-avoid NTR, so they are cuck game devs and all their games would always be cuck games.
Well when content like that is included (or even anything else that's "out there") it's probably not a random afterthought. Either the developer likes it or at the very least doesn't mind it. It would be no surprise to believe any following works would also include it.
Not fully sure how it's going now, but for example this one game Deliverance had optional swinging content that people seemed to like. The dev is creating a new game, but it explicitly will not have the same content. People who liked it, don't know why it's not there again, and people who dislike such content don't "trust" the developer to not add it later.
I suppose content like this (ntr, incest etc...) ends up building a "reputation" for whoever. I guess like a artist becoming known for their style, filmmaker for their scenes and etc

• Angry
Reactions: Aground9437

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
cant open mac version

error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive after_load.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive after_load.rpyc.

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Sun Dec 24 16:48:12 2023
Files not loading on Mac are usually due to permissions not being granted to the folder they're located in.
Not something on the game itself.

Reactions: JjJ5

LEONHART47

Jun 4, 2023
You made this game by yourself? That is amazing,can't wait for chapter 2! i miss Cindy & Linda already,also add more filthy frank stuff lol,btw is there more fetish going to be added in the future update? I also want features to view the characters full body model manually if you can,please add it. Don't rush your game,take your time.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You made this game by yourself? That is amazing,can't wait for chapter 2! i miss Cindy & Linda already,also add more filthy frank stuff lol,btw is there more fetish going to be added in the future update? I also want features to view the characters full body model manually if you can,please add it. Don't rush your game,take your time.
Yeah, this is a one man work.

Chapter 2 will start with Linda and she's going to get an entire day to herself like Luana, Joana and Val had.

Happy holidays!

The size is too big
That's what she said. :BootyTime:

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes