VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.25.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

matt767

May 3, 2020
I do not understand where the new content is.

I started from my last save and it just ends. I go back to earlier saves and it ends at same point. What am I doing wrong?

Alison? Alison?.....

K18

Apr 19, 2018
TheInterimDomain Update Banner copy.jpg
TheInterimDomain Sample Pics 1.jpg TheInterimDomain Sample Pics 2.jpg

All right, now that the usual schedule is absolutely thrown off, let's see if we can get back into the pattern of release teasers and talking about new content. Maybe with the release moved to the front of the month, that'll shift some stuff around. Or not. Let's try to keep what's working... you know, working.

Which means exclusive wallpapers early on and public/NSFW wallpapers towards the end of the month. And, on that matter, expect to see a few new ladies this month. If you've played 0.12.0, you know why.

It's funny that when I was writing this up, I had to catch myself there on the version number, because I've been working on content for releases from 0.13.0 all the way to 0.16.0 right now. Been banking some hot stuff for later on in the game. For the upcoming build? We've got a few big story sequences to hit, both in the main story and the side stories. We have a weekend trip for two and some friends who may become more than friends.

And, we have some UI updates being worked on for 0.13.0 that we've been showing off on Twitter and the Discord. Either way, let's see if we can get this schedule of teaser and releases back going again.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Delighted how this has turned out. I think I played 0.3 or something for the first time and this really didn't grab me. The start is ponderous, but now it's really getting interesting.

ILS also doesn't disappoint with the amount of content – if this game continues to somewhat similar version numbers than Now & Then, there will be a fuckton of content, and delivered like a clockwork. Just bravo. What was brave was the possibility of sending the convenience store clerk (forgot her name) to move "onwards". Hope we can do it soon to others, since, It's like the whole point.

Still not perfect, structuring a game only around a list of people who you choose to see that day is pretty dull. Also I skipped some girls completely and still the MC started to talk about stuff that hadn't happened. Postponing some content also leads to MC's amnesia: "oh wow, i can snap my fingers and change my clothes" -> "I need to head home and hope I have a suit for the date". To be fair, maybe using the wt mod has something to do with this – no idea what it mixes up.

Pretty good. Not as captivating as N&T but quality anyway.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
TheInterimDomain Update Banner copy.jpg
TheInterimDomain Sample Pics 1.jpg TheInterimDomain Sample Pics 2.jpg

And here we are, squeezing in an update before the end of the month. 0.13.0 is in a good place and will be ready to go early in May. There's some big stuff packed in here, including a reveal that I'm sure no one will see coming, despite laying some groundwork for it over the past five or so updates.

One thing that I wanted to mention was some changes to the user interface. Firstly, I've never really liked how text conversations looked in-game, so we worked up some changes to try and make them stand out as obviously part of a chat window.
screenshot0002 copy.png
Along with that, we've been toying with the idea of a Selfie gallery for some time, so you'll have that as well. Since we've been coding for this possibility since day one, everything you've already seen should be in there (there might be some needed cleanup for where the flags are located). This is save-based, rather than as a part of persistent data. Also, any selfies you miss (like with Mina's storyline) will unlock when you finish their stories. Also, all variants (like Saaya's 0.13.0 scene) will unlock at the same time.
screenshot0001 copy (1).png
Thanks for your patronage,
-Kinderfeld

evildirex

Jul 18, 2020
I would like to know if the font the game uses for Entedes is available somewhere? I would like to use it if possible, I already translated most of the stuff but still would make translating easier in the future.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
ILS is either a like them or not kind of game developer, i for one like them very much! The work put in to write so many routes is admirable and keeps me coming back to each of this develpers games.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Wish there was a way to go in the afterlife or heaven to see how the characters who moved on are doing up there.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Wish there was a way to go in the afterlife or heaven to see how the characters who moved on are doing up there.
All in due time, all in due time. My fan theory is that MC's endgame will be to bring all his harem to some sort of afterlife/Nirvana with him when he recreates the new world. We saw in the last couple of episodes that humans can survive through the transition - the Entede talked about the guy who got what he wanted but it was turned into a curse. My guess is he was a winning Archon who recreated a new world in which he was immortal, and now he is still hanging around who knows how many Interims later. So I'm thinking MC will have the power to not only check on his girls, but bring them back to him.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
How this Semi-sandbox style works? The story events are unlocked by days or is unlocked doing the girls story?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Stories progress as time passes, time passes as you play the girl stories. That's how it seems to work.
How this Semi-sandbox style works? The story events are unlocked by days or is unlocked doing the girls story?

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
But the game gives you freedom to get all routes in one play or it's better to choose one route?
If you play without the mod, you won't be able to complete every story part each round. Each round ends and you'll notice you didn't get to everything and the main story will continue on. At least that was the impression I got before using the mod. (Replayability is a luxury for me, so I usually do a blind run, but not in harem-type sandboxes).

You'll miss out on doing about 2-3 each round if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Famescua

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
But the game gives you freedom to get all routes in one play or it's better to choose one route?
I believe the dev said you should be able to do all of the stories in one go. While I don't know how much the girls' story can be deviated via choice, they should be finished by the end from the sounds of it. Whether you'd have to replay for an alt route or not, i can't say.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I believe the dev said you should be able to do all of the stories in one go. While I don't know how much the girls' story can be deviated via choice, they should be finished by the end from the sounds of it. Whether you'd have to replay for an alt route or not, i can't say.
Confirming - Dev has said you will be able to play all the girls routes in one go (not sure if there will be alt routes - there are none ATM). The issue was there is a lot of stuff that needs sorted, like if you don't pick girls, during a time frame, and some other stuff - which is why the number of picks was deliberate. Once all the content is written, the dev can make the game stand on its own.

edit: post only took 1/2 my post, as the site did its "503 error for 3 minutes" while I hit post.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

erkper

May 16, 2018
The issue was there is a lot of stuff that needs sorted, like if you don't pick girls, during a time frame, and some other stuff - which is why the number of picks was deliberate.
Yeah, but now due to not being able to keep all routes up to date, I'm running into issues with the game main storyline or girls' routes telling me about things that happen in a particular girl's route that I haven't done yet. I was ok-ish with not being able to complete all routes every update, though it was annoying, until that. I've noticed it several times now, and until we have the ability to catch up it can only get worse. I'm seriously considering installing the mod for this reason - and I rarely use mods in these games. Particularly wanted to avoid a mod here due to the way the N&T mod worked (which I realize is silly of me.)

Reactions: Aelth

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, but now due to not being able to keep all routes up to date, I'm running into issues with the game main storyline or girls' routes telling me about things that happen in a particular girl's route that I haven't done yet. I was ok-ish with not being able to complete all routes every update, though it was annoying, until that. I've noticed it several times now, and until we have the ability to catch up it can only get worse. I'm seriously considering installing the mod for this reason - and I rarely use mods in these games. Particularly wanted to avoid a mod here due to the way the N&T mod worked (which I realize is silly of me.)
I honestly haven't played in a couple updates - too busy at work. I keep up and check on this site/discord daily, but I haven't written the update for this (or the N&T DC). I've just been too busy. I noticed a few things like that - but yeah - attributed it to being WIP (work in process). Play i twith the mod and see if you like it. Who knows. I just want to see how the story turns out. I play like 6 runthoughs when I do the walkthrough - so yeah - I don't have a cannon game.

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
The Interim Domain 0.13.0

Windows:
-
Mac:
-
Android:
-

Walkthrough:

Change Log
  • Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (13), Anita (11), Tina (11), Marisa (11), Robin (10), Roe (11), Sammy (8), Allison (5), Saaya (5)
  • Added Selfie gallery
  • Revised UI for text message conversations
  • Fixed typos and grammar errors

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes