VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.28.1] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
How many total Qi's you get to the current update? and Do you get more Qi's when clicking elsewhere?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
How many total Qi's you get to the current update? and Do you get more Qi's when clicking elsewhere?
There is no way to answer this with an actual number.

Qi is: (like x 1) + (love x 2) = Qi granted to the MC when the LI is sent on from The Interim Domain.

Your choices can change the number of like and love points for any of the LIs.

When I sent Mina on, for example, her points were:

(like = 13 x 1) + (Love = 3 x 2) = 19 Qi

I sent her on in story 9 and got one more like than someone who sent her on in story 8.

If you are concerned that you are missing too many points along the way, consider checking the walkthrough to get a sense of where you are versus the max for the story # you are at for a particular LI (walkthrough will give you good estimate of like and love points at each story # for each LI).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Skye8

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
Damn Ifuma has completed all his side quest and is already op...Looks like a predictable plot...

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
so wait, can we just finish all the current content now at the end of the update? is the limit off now?

also, found a bug: I never did any elsewhere in the current run, and I clicked elsewhere, it did the usual of showing stuff that doesn't make sense at this point, but it also brought me back to Mina who's been long gone to send her again and it even gave me extra points =/

so yeah, they're gonna need to REALLY clean up the code... it's been quite a mess for a while.

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
so wait, can we just finish all the current content now at the end of the update? is the limit off now?

also, found a bug: I never did any elsewhere in the current run, and I clicked elsewhere, it did the usual of showing stuff that doesn't make sense at this point, but it also brought me back to Mina who's been long gone to send her again and it even gave me extra points =/

so yeah, they're gonna need to REALLY clean up the code... it's been quite a mess for a while.
It's not a bug, it's a sequence. So if you get a sequence where you end in the shop, that means that sequence was supposed to be played when mina was present but since she isn't here, it will change to another sequence, when you click elsewhere next time...I think mina has at least 8 to 10 sequences in elsewhere..

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
It's not a bug, it's a sequence. So if you get a sequence where you end in the shop, that means that sequence was supposed to be played when mina was present but since she isn't here, it will change to another sequence, when you click elsewhere next time...I think mina has at least 8 to 10 sequences in elsewhere..
It's a bug. The sequences should check the variable saying Mina is gone and fork to having Bud there or just a shade.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
it is a bug because it didn't happen in the previous update, I just got the elsewhere scenes, no mina repeat... plus yeah, the game should check certain variables... I always check the elsewhere scenes to see if they've fixed them yet... not only they haven't, but it seems it's even buggier now =/

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
Who are the main LI's out of all the girls? and Will the dev make these LI's come back later in the story if they pass on? I don't mind a spoiler here..

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
At this point, I think it's clear that every character will be sent on before the final conflict. Then you'll get to choose an epilogue with one character: Kaitlin's is already written (if you have the bad habit of sneaking around game assets, you can read it).

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
At this point, I think it's clear that every character will be sent on before the final conflict. Then you'll get to choose an epilogue with one character: Kaitlin's is already written (if you have the bad habit of sneaking around game assets, you can read it).
No spoilers, as all this is in the story line, but some might not like to see this laid out like this.

I mean - the whole game is about getting as much QI as possible, so you have to send the girls on (after getting the like/love points). If you have enough QI, you will be able to win against Ifuma, and them you can create the next world how you would like (maybe bring the girls back). There may be some wrinkles along the way - but that is like, how the story has been laid out.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Is it not possible to turn some of the main characters to remnants? I had just finished Kaitlin/Anya and despite choosing all the worst choices and being negative love, they were still sent on as their story concluded.

also, found a bug: I never did any elsewhere in the current run, and I clicked elsewhere, it did the usual of showing stuff that doesn't make sense at this point
Elsewhere needs a ton of cleanup. Some of Apollyon's scenes there are rather comical as the MC is horrified of her despite the later events with Apollyon that occur if on her path.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is it not possible to turn some of the main characters to remnants? I had just finished Kaitlin/Anya and despite choosing all the worst choices and being negative love, they were still sent on as their story concluded.

Elsewhere needs a ton of cleanup. Some of Apollyon's scenes there are rather comical as the MC is horrified of her despite the later events with Apollyon that occur if on her path.
You can turn Mina to a remnant with bad choices. I think at least one other but can't think who atm. Sending them with low scores just means you don't get much, if any, Qi from them (and so are more likely to lose to Ifuma.)
Agree about the "Elsewhere" choices.

Reactions: Bradd D

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
You can turn Mina to a remnant with bad choices. I think at least one other but can't think who atm. Sending them with low scores just means you don't get much, if any, Qi from them (and so are more likely to lose to Ifuma.)
Agree about the "Elsewhere" choices.
Basically just going through seeing what all I can dick up in a new save after finishing the latest content.

Thus far I have turned Roe, Marissa, Robin, and Mina to remnants. They all turned quick, within just a handful of stories. I played Kaitlin/Anya to story 25 making all the wrong choices and they were both still sent on. Anita has been played to here current story 24 and still hasn't turned.

Reactions: erkper
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes