VN RPGM Abandoned The Interview [v0.1] [ChickenFlavor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Loved your game. Love the idea and dig the execution. Nice mix on the girls in looks and attitudes. Can't wait to sample them all. Gonna be fun to have big sister sucking your jizz out of little sisters asshole somewhere in the future. thanks for the game and good luck. really want to see where you go with this.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
so far really good for a demo i feel like at least at this moment isnt that great for this game since the interview part of it was like 2 seconds instead maybe name it "the love project"
I totally agree. The title is more of a place holder for now. i just wanted to see if it was worth spending time on this idea. I wanted to have another point of view on a family themed game. Unlike what i usually see like mind control, post apocalyptic "like my other game Brain Damaged" or plain seduction.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Interesting concept, but....

Tried right clicking or using Esc - there's no way to save.

Tags say: 2D Game, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, Incest, Humor, RPG, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Oral Sex,

2D Game? Yes.

3DCG? Yes.

Male Protagonist? Yes.

Animated? Yes.

Incest? Well, if you replace Landlady and Roommates with Mother/Sister/Cousin then you're good to go.

Humor? Debatable.

RPG? No.

Anal Sex? No.

Vaginal Sex? No.

Creampie? No.

Oral Sex? No.

Okay, four handjobs in Episode 1, but that's it.

Until actual sex is performed, the tags are totally misleading. False advertising. Shouldn't be there until the activity is there.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That is of course the ultimate test. Which one can get pregnant or they can only leave when all four are pregnant? :giggle:

Reactions: Brady2626

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

Tags say: 2D Game, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, Incest, Humor, RPG, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Oral Sex,

2D Game? Yes.

3DCG? Yes.

Male Protagonist? Yes.

Animated? Yes.

Incest? Well, if you replace Landlady and Roommates with Mother/Sister/Cousin then you're good to go.

Humor? Debatable.

RPG? No.

Anal Sex? No.

Vaginal Sex? No.

Creampie? No.

Oral Sex? No.

Until actual sex is performed, the tags are totally misleading. False advertising. Shouldn't be there until the activity is there.
Sorry about that I totally forgot to change the tags (when I copied and pasted from my other thread). I will fix it tonight. Thanks for letting me know.

Hentaihoney

Aug 10, 2017
Not bad for a demo, like the story. Ren'py would be a better engine I think but the characters have the opportunity to be interesting.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i feel like this game has no reason to make the save the way they are would be better to allow us to save at any point

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i feel like this game has no reason to make the save the way they are would be better to allow us to save at any point
I'm working on that. Like I said it's a really rough demo as of yet. Many features will be added if I decide to go ahead with the game.

Reactions: Brady2626

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not bad for a demo, like the story. Ren'py would be a better engine I think but the characters have the opportunity to be interesting.
Unfortunately I don't know how to work with renpy and I already don't have much time to work as much as I would like to on the games (normal work, and 2 kids take alot of my time). I'm a visual guy and I would have to watch tons of videos to learn all this and it is really time consuming. But if I ever have enough time for it I will switch for sure. I know renpy is a much better engine for VN's.

Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
It looks like better version of LabRats. Let's see...

UPD:
500mb for one scene, great.
I like the character design. Animations are meh, but it could become a good game.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

2D Game? Yes.

3DCG? Yes.

Male Protagonist? Yes.

Animated? Yes.

Humor? Debatable.

RPG? No.

Anal Sex? No.

Vaginal Sex? No.

Creampie? No.

Oral Sex? No.

Wait what? No Vaginal sex? But tags have ''Vaginal Sex'' Chickenflavor ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote