VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Interview [v1.0] [AnimArts]

1. 3.00 star(s)

thegrindisreal

Uhm...i think the dev forgot the game is supposed to be about Angie and Bi...literally no content of them being fucked right now...oh and the game is literally five minutes long...
    I mean this represents exactly what is wrong with these patreon games. We have our two main females protagonists being pushed instantly into deep territories of a relationship...Which is a good idea. No time wasted...except We get cock blocked by the scared dev who shows us sex scenes with other characters whom we have no idea they are...
    People giving away five star opinions for animations...bro i don't care. I wanna see Angie and Bi getting fucked. Then we can talk.
    The freaking intro isn't even concluded. We are introduced to the game through the photoshoot and the game ends abruptly...What the hell?!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Ratings for V0.6.1 is:

Pros:
    -Fantastic renders
    -Not boring (Action Starts Pretty Quick)
    -Story is starting off good
    -Nice Animations

Cons:
    -None

Info:
    The hardcore Ntr scenes are still missing with version v.0.6.1,but there are still some very nice scenes in the Game to get your Jollies, the graphics are good ,so is also the animations ,the scenes are nice and hot, also with the boyfriend on the other side of the door was hot also.

Conclusion:
    Like this game alot,just hoped that the updates where longer, if this would happen, then it would be worth supporting in the future.
    Worth the download in my book.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Priappus

A new great game whose story differs from other games,you will not see harem or loving or other ordinary events,you will see very beautiful girls,you will see a realistic story,and the icing on the cake you will see a lot of NTR.I'm not asking for anything more than that, the game is great.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Edit: this game showed a lot of promise that was not really fulfilled. There are still some nice NTR type scenes in here, but the game rushed at a breakneck speed to a really unsatisfying conclusion

really nice looking NTR KN. Not much to do but click and the story isn't super complicated but the renders and animations are very good. My only real complaint is the angles on some of the animations aren't great and they aren't integrated super smoothly into the flow of the narrative. But overall worth a go if you like NTR.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

maxx mad

V0.6
    This so called V0.6 consist of one scene and a half, first scene is completely out of context which is anti-climatic.

And then, the "real" game starts, it's quite good but almost no content, just read the version number as 0.06, not 0.6.

2.5/5
  6. 5.00 star(s)

yihman1

The renders, and models are beautiful. It does little things like adding blinks to the characters at various points that is good. And it has a highly animated sex scene with like a dozen animations on various positions. It's like 3 minutes or 5 minutes as they said. It took me like 15 or 20 minutes I think as I was not just skipping the text.

That being said I noticed some folks have tossed it some 1 star reviews, and I don't think they are accurate. This was released like a month ago cut the guy some slack it's still a new game.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

This is a 0.6 that look like a 00.1 , a demo with 3 minute game play 1 sex scene , the story do not show you a deep relation between the bf and girls or any character development like a good ntr game would do . the girls are average looking and they have no personality. i think this demo need a remake since it is still early development, in it's current state: not recommended.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

list101

For a 0.5 game that's ridiculously low on content. All in all about 5 min play time. It has one hot scene and then end.
    Also the first cut introduced a virus to my rig which was later removed by the dev. Yet the dev gives some bs excuses for that .
    All in all feels like a demo made by amateurs.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

weretiger

The plot of the game is really hot. Anyway so far there were no choices to make, the plot goes further more like a kintec novel, which makes it a bit boring. The images are nicely rendered. The story is nice, but like mentioned before you can not influence it. Would be nice to see further updates which gives the storyline more space to become flexibel.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

racfalcon46

This game is looking really good so far. The basis of the story is sounding pretty believable out of desperation. The characters are questioning their decisions accordingly and the renders are top notch. I cant wait to see these girls get filthy.