keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
Link to download already posted on the previous page and the author also made the download link public on their Pateron and SubscribeStar page.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
So is there going to be an 'Episode 2' with these characters? I need to see their fully corrupted form :p
Sadly never. This was their last update.

It feels a shame to end the story like that, they went full violence 100% in the last part and it feels a botched end of a story. I wanted to see them become fully corrupted as well, accepting and enjoying themselves.
Not beat up.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Congratulations on finishing it. Not my type of game but I'm always happy seeing them finished and Also not dragged to a point where people loose interest.

Thank you.

Reactions: Alfius

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thank you for giving us this game we enjoyed. I know you guys are going back to making poses as you said. If you ever need a break from that and want to continue this game, just know that you have fans waiting :) Thank you for this and that dad in the end must be real proud of his son. He's a good ole boy.

Reactions: Patpong

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Well, this was sad. But another game with a half-ass ending because of the lack of support.
I guess the adult game industry is not a place for creativity, it is a place where you add the tag harem and pregnancy.
I wouldn't call the game a masterpiece but It didn't deserve such low support.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Interview [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.08 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 551 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 533 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Why at the end is written " Please Save Here" if the game is COMPLETE and so for this version there will be no more update?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I wanted to see them become fully corrupted as well, accepting and enjoying themselves.
Not beat up.
People want different things. If they had gone the stereotypical corruption route, with ahegao-faces, happily reduced to fucktoys, I would have found it cliched, unbelievable, unrewarding, lacking all edge and intensity, and a total waste of time. To each their own.

Reactions: 69enthusiast

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Well, this was sad. But another game with a half-ass ending because of the lack of support.
I guess the adult game industry is not a place for creativity, it is a place where you add the tag harem and pregnancy.
I wouldn't call the game a masterpiece but It didn't deserve such low support.
You forgot incest tag, lol that is as generic as this site gets nowadays, but ohhhh does it get clicks.

It feels a shame to end the story like that, they went full violence 100% in the last part and it feels a botched end of a story. I wanted to see them become fully corrupted as well, accepting and enjoying themselves.
Not beat up.
I liked it WAY better as forced prostitution then generic ass corruption. It's so rare to have rape on this site that authors don't make the women enjoy it. Note the red head enjoyed being used, but at least Ang didn't. Almost no other game tries to portray forced prostitution as unpleasant for the women, which I appreciate the realism.

I feel that this game is botched because it didn't feel like an ending, more like a transition to another chapter than will never come. An ending should explain the future... do they accept this as their fate? They have hope for escape, but can't yet? This felt like it ended mid scene and the end was cut off.

Sad, this game had a ton of quality but I heard nothing of it. Only noticed it now that it's over. I feel like this could of done well if it was released in smaller chunks to be on the front page more often. I'm shocked I haven't seen an update of this in the past year, I could only assume it had large but slow updates. Life isn't fair.

Reactions: Gudil
3.80 star(s) 67 Votes