Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I guess the adult game industry is not a place for creativity, it is a place where you add the tag harem and pregnancy.

You say that as if the 10 or so pirating game posters on f95 with multiple accounts adding up to like 100k+ lifetime "PLZ add pregnancy :love::p:love::p:love:" posts that eventually throw that 2 cents in like every new decently rendered game thread, or the small subsection of people racking up 1000's of "REAL MEN stress out over what may be happening off screen to their pixel girlfriends" spam posts here, are somehow a good representation of what's directly helping to make any recent game successful these days.

It isn't. There is a reason a lot of the very specified and vocal likes/dislikes here on f95 pretty much evaporate away once any such talk transitions to a paying only platform chat. Ya know...where the term "harem" routinely just gets translated out as "i get to see every sex scene and screw every girl in the game without having to replay it again, right?", and where $3 a month split between 3 different $1 donators is probably the high end overall contribution coming in on the "we actually want to see and jerk off to pregnant women renders" front.

That said, I'm going to push back on the claim of this having been a notably "creative" effort (without having even played this last chapter which is DL'ing now). There was a lot of typical dumbed down "corruption" elements adding up in it's total sum. Especially the inclusion of the BBC women beater dude who pretty much crossed the line as a total vibe killer with the excessive violence that served no real purpose other then cringing out the overwhelming majority of people reading through it. And I say that as somebody who typically likes a well done rape'y scene or storyline that doesn't get too carried away with itself while getting away from the pointless "she secretly loves it" stuff. That wasn't well done at all.

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Well guess i had missed more updates then I thought, as that was quite a bit of content since my last play on 8/29/21.

Despite the overall game presentation suffering from the way too heavy handed writing on the male characters and cum dumpster stuff, that of course and despite the overall failure in itself that it's been in every single one of 1885673 times it was attempted in a game before this one...there was actually still a fair amount of unique content buried underneath that makes this worth the play.

I'd say it's a shame it's ending, but at this point there realistically isn't anywhere for this kind of story and it's supported writing to go that doesn't just lead to less total people finding the further dive into more extreme corruption angles enjoyable.

Reactions: Joshua90

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0
Size 575 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
Patreon status from a few days ago:

We'll be working on our animation product line for a while.
That's why we have stopped charging our patrons for the time being.
We are planning on starting a new project this summer. It could either be a sequel to "The Interview", or a whole new story. In case of the latter, it would still have some (if not all) of the main characters from "The Interview" in it.
It will have more gameplay mechanics and less of a KN feel to it, in order to attract a larger audience.
We will keep you informed on the progress of our next project.
Stay safe,
- AnimArts

neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021
Patreon status from a few days ago:

We'll be working on our animation product line for a while.
That's why we have stopped charging our patrons for the time being.
We are planning on starting a new project this summer. It could either be a sequel to "The Interview", or a whole new story. In case of the latter, it would still have some (if not all) of the main characters from "The Interview" in it.
It will have more gameplay mechanics and less of a KN feel to it, in order to attract a larger audience.
We will keep you informed on the progress of our next project.
Stay safe,
- AnimArts
Nice, I really want to see these models more corrupted/bimbofied, in whatever form that takes.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Is the game censored? Because I cannot see the slapping scenes, for example. Hope they will continue the game. :)

Reactions: Joshua90

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I also don't necessarily understand the logic with Jason and Anderson accepting Morrison's help. Anderson especially seems to know Morrison very well and know his personality and know how he treats his employees. So, what is the difference of letting David get a hold of them or letting Morrison get ahold of them (which he has done now). The only difference it seems is the skin color of them (maybe even age, but don't know what their ages are, so, can't really say much about that).
Yes, this one confused me as well, if anything Morrison is a lot worse than David, so it really made no sense to me at all...doesn't matter who gets the girls, as long as he's not black!!! I mean come on...I was rooting for David to win in the end, but it's w/e I guess.
Hopefully the Dev team's next story won't pull any punches *snicker*, and have an ending that makes a bit more sense.

Mar 16, 2022
Do you get to make any choices at all in the game??

The story is just too fucked up for me. One of the girls are experiencing sexual abuse at home, so let's abuse her some more, shall we? And let's make sure we have something on her so she can't stop it from happening. I'm outta here..

3.80 star(s) 67 Votes