VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone have an update from the Dev's Patreon site? Just curious as they said end of the month for 0.5.7, and I don't have access to see the current scorecard (progress checker). No rushes - just curiosity.

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0053_23.png

Fuh... That's it! I've finished. It was difficult, but I'm done!

What's new?
  • 177 Images
  • 4 animations
  • 5500 words
  • 1 sound
I know I promised an update last month. But I didn't have time to do it physically. I will never give a deadline again. Never! I also promised version 0.5.7, but released 0.5.6. Actually I just miscalculated the chapter size. Therefore, such a confusion with numbers.

I will not describe how I did this update. I just hope you enjoy it and that I have not worked in vain. And thanks for waiting!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 762986

Fuh... That's it! I've finished. It was difficult, but I'm done!

What's new?
  • 177 Images
  • 4 animations
  • 5500 words
  • 1 sound
I know I promised an update last month. But I didn't have time to do it physically. I will never give a deadline again. Never! I also promised version 0.5.7, but released 0.5.6. Actually I just miscalculated the chapter size. Therefore, such a confusion with numbers.

I will not describe how I did this update. I just hope you enjoy it and that I have not worked in vain. And thanks for waiting!
She is so freaking adorable. :love:

But just to be clear, this is still just another part of chapter 5, right? The complete chapter will be 0.6 or something like that, yes?

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Well, as long as there's no proof that someone's lying, him should be trusted, right?
only Mikhail is a liar, and I can't get out of my mind who is his father? a woman like Eva (and she is more than three hundred years old) is very difficult to impress.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hey now, there's enough engrish games on this site already. No need to make it worse! :sick:
Psst! For the last few updates, I've been his proofreader. We sometimes have.. ahem... "spirited discussion" around balancing between his intended meaning and natural sounding English. I think he's starting to trust me more. Either that or I'm just wearing him down. ;) Not sure which!

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Psst! For the last few updates, I've been his proofreader. We sometimes have.. ahem... "spirited discussion" around balancing between his intended meaning and natural sounding English. I think he's starting to trust me more. Either that or I'm just wearing him down. ;) Not sure which!
Well as someone who loathes 99% of the translations on this site from non-English games, give yourself a pat on the back - Dialog in this game is superb

Seven7h

Aug 8, 2018
That's pretty nice!
The game have been getting better thanks to that and of course PixelsLab getting better at renders/animations.
PixelsLab trust the guy! hehe

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes