VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 768430

It's been two years since we chose the best TIF girl! Time to repeat, don't you think so?

You can choose all the girls at once, or you can give your heart to only one. The choice is yours!

P.S. Last time, voting opened my eyes to many interesting things. I hope it will be the same this time!
Will be interesting to see who will win out and who we can choose. Will do tonight on Patreon. Might not be completely fair since some of the women had way more screentime and chances to capture our hearts.:p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 768430

It's been two years since we chose the best TIF girl! Time to repeat, don't you think so?

You can choose all the girls at once, or you can give your heart to only one. The choice is yours!

P.S. Last time, voting opened my eyes to many interesting things. I hope it will be the same this time!
Concerning the possible release of the new Nvidia cards, I just received an email from Nvidia about a special Geforce event on 1 September.

Reactions: vmaks

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 768430

Every time this game updates, I start from the beginning and skip my way through. It's like watching a movie you've seen before on fast forward to refresh the story in your mind before getting to the new stuff.

And every time I stop skipping and replay Katie's scenes. I can't help myself. I'll skip through Alice and Maria and Liv because, while I love those characters and I'll be happy if MC can have them all, I'm in love with the relationship that's growing between Katie and MC. There's no ending without her that I'll be happy with.

And that's all thanks to your amazing storytelling and renders, PixelsLab. You have created one of the most loveable characters I've read in a while.

Katie is the best, hands down.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I like this VN personally. I wish there were sexy time moments with lets say Katie and not just Maria. However that being said the actual erotic content that is there is great aswell. Maria has always been the one I as the player was after, followed by Alice. Katie just gets on my nerves 99% of the time.

I get some people are saying the updates are small...meh to each their own. Some are saying not enough content, well there is plenty of content given this is story driven. I mean Visual NOVEL should have given it away. I say keep it up dev the story is engaging, the renders are nice and the characters diverse.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I really like this VN. However the first few chapters should be edited-rewritten by someone that can write proper English. Other than that the renders are excellent, and it has a really interesting story/plot.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Considering the outcome of that dreamscene, in my play besides her talking to Alice again, also Alice said her mother's colors had gotten brighter, meaning she had become more confident and grounded in herself.
I have two saves that went two different ways with the dream, but both got the same this time around. I really wish PixelsLab would give us a hint about that, the game never needed a walkthrough before but that scene gave such a strong impression that the choice would actually have consequences this time...

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I have two saves that went two different ways with the dream, but both got the same this time around. I really wish PixelsLab would give us a hint about that, the game never needed a walkthrough before but that scene gave such a strong impression that the choice would actually have consequences this time...
The consequences will be far greater than a few words in the next update. This election will affect the entire Maria branch, including the ending.:cool:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Reactions to 0.5.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 768430

But is that original Liv or clone Liv?

The decision is hard anyway. Currently I'm thinking:

1) Tie between Maria and Katie
2) Liv
3) Alice
4) Inanna

Speaking of the real Liv. What's the guesstimate for her arrival? In in-game time she knows of the island since yesterday. Eve says the cop lady can't just leave but I doubt that will stop Liv. By how fast the skipper got to where Liv/Eve is she could arrive even today or maybe tomorrow. Also will the so far unnamed little red-head tag along? The one the MC fucked without thinking of it as cheating. I guess she'll arrive shortly after we finally get to fuck Katie. Because it would be a bit hard to justify for the MC to do it when she's here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
I like this game a lot, specially the sci-fi/fantasy story in it. Katie is lovely.
Still, the only complaint I have about it is the scenes with the little sister. I mean, she "is" 18 years old, but she doesn't look or act like it and still makes me a little bit uncomfortable. I wish we had the chance to skip those scenes or a little more "choices" so we can avoid it. Besides that, the game is great!

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
this is what it say for me though.......
View attachment 768502
Did you install any mods or did you get your version from somewhere else? Going by what I read on here there's some very persistent incest fetishists that force their fetish anywhere it's even remotely plausible despite any story contradictions. This looks exactly like such a situation.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Hey, its just me or they act in this update like they are brothers and sisters?
I don't remember they having this kind of relationship in previous updates...

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
what do you mean by skip it ?
one of the few games where story is really interesting... why skip then ?
i think the same the history is realy good only a few games can catch you interest for reading and no only just sex escenes. i realy enjoy reading this game and everything good job dev

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
The decision is hard anyway. Currently I'm thinking:

1) Tie between Maria and Katie
2) Liv
3) Alice
4) Inanna
I haven't finished the content for this game yet (late to the party) but I am all down for Maria.
Liv is fun, but...eh.
I know Alice essentially didn't mature for 6 years which makes her act very childish but she just doesn't do it for me.
Inanna can go fly a kite...preferably during a lightning storm. Although that likely wouldn't even phase her.
And Katie. That girl has issues that would stymie a bevy of psycologists. Hot? Sure. Fucked in the head? Yup. Maybe some of this gets cleared up but that is ALOT of bagage for one character.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Updated 11/08/2020:
Here's my patch to 0.5.4 0.5.6

It includes 'walkthrough' indicators when it comes to important choices (and some not so important ones too).

Biggest work for 0.5.4 was correcting the bloody awful grammar and engrish. A few sentances I had to rewrite and a couple I had to look up on google as terminalogy was used that even I wasn't aware of. Soap and rope really means something else in the west.

0.5.6 was much easier to work with - still a few changes but not many.

To install rename to script.rpy and put in the game folder overwriting the existing file.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FIXING THE ENGRISH!
Like seriously, i felt like i was having a stroke or something at some of the sentence structures.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes