VN Ren'Py The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.0] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 152 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.11.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I haven't played this for a couple years now. Can we skip the fucking ping-pong game yet and is the there an actual path for the petite girl?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Didn't he quit a while ago saying that Patreon and subsribstar wasn't paying enough and had big money issues? :unsure: Not complaining though, love this game :love:

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
Didn't he quit a while ago saying that Patreon and subsribstar wasn't paying enough and had big money issues? :unsure: Not complaining though, love this game :love:
From what i remember the issue was the loli girl thats why in the last update before it got 'abandoned' the loli transforms into an adult version. Idk if it follow up in this release tho.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
From what i remember the issue was the loli girl thats why in the last update before it got 'abandoned' the loli transforms into an adult version. Idk if it follow up in this release tho.
No, that was the issue with Steam refusing it.

That was just the icing on the cake of an already coverly complicated way of Pixels being able to actually get at his money due to reasons not worth discussing here again (as it's not the place for it). However, he still can't get at his money from this but now he has a full time eployment again, that is not the end of the world for him anymore.

Last edited:

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
i'm so frigging glad that the dev managed to come back with this game - it's one of the best out there and i was extremely sad for both the dev's situation and the fact that this game was being abondoned. and now it's back alive!!!:love::love::love:

Reactions: Maviarab

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
check \appdata\renpy if there are 2 folders with this game's name, if so then move saves from older to newer.
Not working, getting error and then the game starts all over from the beginning, or no error at all and just starting as a new game.

4.00 star(s) 152 Votes