VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

paulwally

Jan 23, 2018
For those interested, these are the correct sides to pick in the ping pong minigame.

Katie: Left-Right-Right-Left

Alice: Left-Left-Right-Right

btw you get different scenes depending on how the game goes

MrSandman69

Jul 10, 2018
I played this yesterday. It have an interesting story and the correct amount of NSFW scenes. It have a mysterious side that makes this game different. It remind me a little of "Lost" TV series (a mysterious islands where weird things happens... and a couple of flashbacks) but is precisely this what allows the plot to be sexual without force the situation. On the other hand, I enjoyed a lot how unpredictable it can be. There are a couple of scenes where you think "ha, here is going to happen this" and suddenly it doesn't an you say "Whaaaaat? well played writer" Specially the scenes between the protagonist and the mother.

About the writting I don't have anything to complain. Well, the explanation about the Alice body shape is... "forced", but understandable in matter of legal avoidance of "problems". There are a little of "intergenerational plots" in the story right? some kid of fetish about it? If you analyse it, most of the characters have a high age difference, like the protagonist with Yvi and the protagonist with the mother. On the other hand Alice is an undercovered age difference too, but that not specially an issue, just a curious fetish. Of course some people can "scandalise" with this, but others would enjoy it. I just wanted to comment it.

In the graphical part there are two things that I would do different. First is the exaggerated penis size of the MC, and the other is Alice face. There is something there different in her face that doesn't match. Maybe is intentional? But it looks even a little creepy. Is like this 3D model belongs to somewhere else. I think that if this character looks in the way the readhead girl does (not the same, but the same kind of textures and that considerating that they may be the same... hypothetical age ;) ) it would be better. On the other hand I loved the work done in the older sister, she has lots of details and quality, like the rib marks, perfect breast size... I like the work done here. I also like the pubic hair in characters like the mother, pubic hair is always appreciated :)

at433

Oct 20, 2017
@PixelsLab

very nice renders man please keep up excellent work!

any chance mommy could gradually grow full size bermuda triangle down under?
those do look irrestible on mommies, like back in the golden 70s. is an isolated island after all ;)

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Есть такое! Мне этот сайт нравится тем что люди более четко говорят свое мнение, а не просто “О, очередная версия 0.1. Приходи, когда будет контент.”
google translate: There is! I like this site so that people speak their minds more clearly, rather than just "Oh, next version 0.1. Come when there will be content. "
We thought you were our brother, and you disowned us!

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Надеюсь педовок-мутантов в них будет как можно меньше)
G.translate: I hope the pedo-mutants in them will be as small as possible)
Тут я ничего не могу обещать!
Google Translate: I can not promise anything here!
We thought you were our brother, and you disowned us!
Shhh... I'm just a spy.

Reactions: Hadgar

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I played this yesterday. It have an interesting story and the correct amount of NSFW scenes. It have a mysterious side that makes this game different. It remind me a little of "Lost" TV series (a mysterious islands where weird things happens... and a couple of flashbacks) but is precisely this what allows the plot to be sexual without force the situation. On the other hand, I enjoyed a lot how unpredictable it can be. There are a couple of scenes where you think "ha, here is going to happen this" and suddenly it doesn't an you say "Whaaaaat? well played writer" Specially the scenes between the protagonist and the mother.

About the writting I don't have anything to complain. Well, the explanation about the Alice body shape is... "forced", but understandable in matter of legal avoidance of "problems". There are a little of "intergenerational plots" in the story right? some kid of fetish about it? If you analyse it, most of the characters have a high age difference, like the protagonist with Yvi and the protagonist with the mother. On the other hand Alice is an undercovered age difference too, but that not specially an issue, just a curious fetish. Of course some people can "scandalise" with this, but others would enjoy it. I just wanted to comment it.

In the graphical part there are two things that I would do different. First is the exaggerated penis size of the MC, and the other is Alice face. There is something there different in her face that doesn't match. Maybe is intentional? But it looks even a little creepy. Is like this 3D model belongs to somewhere else. I think that if this character looks in the way the readhead girl does (not the same, but the same kind of textures and that considerating that they may be the same... hypothetical age ;) ) it would be better. On the other hand I loved the work done in the older sister, she has lots of details and quality, like the rib marks, perfect breast size... I like the work done here. I also like the pubic hair in characters like the mother, pubic hair is always appreciated :)
Thank you very much for this detailed review!
On account of theappearance of the hero and Alice. It's funny that you mentioned the appearance of both of them. Because their appearance is part of the plot. Further spoiler, sorry. Except to say that this will be a conversation in version 0.2.

Reactions: MrSandman69

MrSandman69

Jul 10, 2018
Thank you very much for this detailed review!
On account of theappearance of the hero and Alice. It's funny that you mentioned the appearance of both of them. Because their appearance is part of the plot. Further spoiler, sorry. Except to say that this will be a conversation in version 0.2.
Sure, I will wait for it :)

Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes