VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
damn, this is terrible, terrible news. The game was pretty good

I hope the dev finds a new and good job as quick as possible and that everything works out concerning his health and family, and I also hope that he doesn't close his patreon, if he does that the game will be dead forever, and I think that we had something special here. There is an option to suspend it if I'm not mistaken, Pandelo uses it since he is not developing MSN

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

0.3.5.jpg

Hey! Hello!

Do not forget about me? Not? Fine!

I came to you with good and bad news.

The good news
is that the Russian version 0.3.5 is almost ready. It remains to render 15-25 images, edit the text, process all images in photoshop, add sounds, make a title image, etc. Hmm... In general, there is still a lot of work, but the main part is ready!

The bad news is that my translator is away until 2 August. This means that there will be no updates this month. Sorry.

I must say that everyone who supported me this month will receive links to private messages, according to the level of support. Please check if your private messages are closed.

What's new in the update?

165 images (+ 13 Extras)

6500 words.

? sounds.

One of these days there will be another post. Most likely, when I fully finish the main work on the game.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Seeing as it was abondoned i say this is good and good news not good and bad. people are inclined to wait aslong as it is not completely abondoned (y)

Reactions: PixelsLab

KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
it's great. Such a great game gonna have a continue. I think that everyone should try and play it. Thanks to the creator, u did really good job.
BTW would be great to have a fan sign for all characters(or at least for Alice)

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
awww that sucks. :cry: i will be almost as sad to see this one go as i was when MSN disappeared. PixelsLab if you don't mind sayng, realistically how much WOULD your patreon goal actually need to be to make this your "job" instead? if you don't answer, its understandable, obviously many more real life priorities at the moment over replying to random internet pirates.

i hope you find a new job or income soon, good luck with everything. i hope we eventually someday hear back from you with good news.
Hello! Thank you for asking, but with the level of support that I have now, it is safe to say that I can never live on money from patreon. I have not believed in this for a long time. Would be enough for translate on English and to be able to change my computer if it breaks. this is enough.;)

Well thats not good, best of luck to him and I hope his situation improves. Maybe one day he can work on this game again.

Depending on where he lives, he can probably take that to court. A lot of countries have laws against that kind of thing, its wrongful termination.
As already written earlier, in Russia there is not much point in going to court. It may even come out more expensive.

What are the 3.5 files pixelslab shared in patreon?
This is access to development files for future updates. Mostly for images.

it's great. Such a great game gonna have a continue. I think that everyone should try and play it. Thanks to the creator, u did really good job.
BTW would be great to have a fan sign for all characters(or at least for Alice)
And who knows how to make a fan sign? Who to contact?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes