VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.3.5] [PixelsLab] - Original Size: 1.65 GB

Download Win (209 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude!!! But you are fast!! Thank you!

Reactions: playb0y44

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.3.5] [PixelsLab] - Original Size: 1.65 GB

Download Win (209 MB): - - -

TY

Little mistake in your post : "The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.3.5]" but it's "The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.3.7]" files in download

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice update with it just being Katie and Alice that still made the download worth it, still makes me curious to where Katie will go with the MC from here :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not sure about that one.
It has some glaring issues. Main one bothering me is Alice looking like a liliputian. Clearly a normal model that is being shrunk and it looks well off. Also a lot of text but little action.
Kinda like the setup though and it may be enough to be interesting. Also some of Katie's render are pretty nice, I really like how she looks in the pool scene for example.
May hang around for a couple more updates see how it feels.

Last edited:

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
I warned in advance that the update would be small. If you do not like the size of the update, you can always wait until more comes out. It’s convenient for me now to release small updates, but often. Due to health problems. You can wait 0.4 or 0.4.5. There will be more content. But conversations have nowhere to go from the game. It's VN! ;)
Ahh I didnt know about your health problem. plus Im not always active in this forum

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
very short update !!! :cry:
Hmm, what rhymes with Coiled Spunts?

A short time ago, mere months, Pixelslab was honestly unsure whether he'd be able to continue development at all. The game was put completely on hold. No updates at all. Serious health problems just made it almost impossible even to keep his job, never mind to then come home and work on a second career as a developer.

Somehow, mostly through sheer grit and determination to continue to pay attention to those who have supported this game, he has been able to continue recently. But it is in a smaller capacity. Most of us rejoice at this, and above all else are just happy to see Pixelslab still able to do more than just survive.

A few less human or empathetic types who at least still have any ability to reason and think are delighted to see progress on a game that seemed to have every good reason to be discontinued. Smaller updates are a blessing compared to none.

Then there are creeps who whine...

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I warned in advance that the update would be small. If you do not like the size of the update, you can always wait until more comes out. It’s convenient for me now to release small updates, but often. Due to health problems. You can wait 0.4 or 0.4.5. There will be more content. But conversations have nowhere to go from the game. It's VN! ;)
I just joined Patreon after finding this game because I love the depth of story, a lot of which is from these conversations. Your storytelling is masterful and despite clear that English not your native tongue it does not hold back your skill in telling the story. None of characters are what they seem and we still only scratching surface and it is these conversations that are dropping very important clues about who people and "others" are and who their loyalties with and we still have at least one hidden character to unveil. There has not been a single conversation that has been trivial or unimportant in any way and there has been no shortage of H content while still preserving the build up of sexual tension.

I find funny so many people think this linear but clearly there are many paths that going to open up based on our early choices. Not only do we get to choose between considerate and inconsiderate affecting love or fetish we also have to choose which girls we allow close or push away.
This alone gives us up to 16 paths later in game (Though unlikely to be all of them and expect two or 3 girls will have similar results. These are good or bad with no girls, 3 possibilities of 1 girl, 3 possible combinations with 2 girls and all girls) and this is not even considering if we oppose Ishtar or not or our position with the yet unseen power.
It would be extremely unlikely to see much divergence until relationships much more established.

So in short you doing a great job so keep it up.

PS sorry for the meandering but its your storytelling skill that has me still thinking about all those interlinked relationships and loyalties and salivating for more.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Hmm, what rhymes with Coiled Spunts?

A short time ago, mere months, Pixelslab was honestly unsure whether he'd be able to continue development at all. The game was put completely on hold. No updates at all. Serious health problems just made it almost impossible even to keep his job, never mind to then come home and work on a second career as a developer.

Somehow, mostly through sheer grit and determination to continue to pay attention to those who have supported this game, he has been able to continue recently. But it is in a smaller capacity. Most of us rejoice at this, and above all else are just happy to see Pixelslab still able to do more than just survive.

A few less human or empathetic types who at least still have any ability to reason and think are delighted to see progress on a game that seemed to have every good reason to be discontinued. Smaller updates are a blessing compared to none.

Then there are creeps who whine...
RogueKnightUK Troll Slayer. You definitely seem to find all the great storytellers with great characters and look out for them.

Much respect.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
These characters have a hypnotic look to them, I just can't stop staring at them. This is fucking amazing. The color contrast and combinations is so fucking epic. I'm not sure I've seen anything quite like this in other games. This is one of the few games that makes me sad each time I reach the end of an update, which says a lot about the it's quality and how it has me hooked in (even though I'm still not quite fucking sure what the hell is going on tbh lol).

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes