VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am enjoying this game and looking forward to see what happens next.

With regard to the younger sister's age, it states she is over 18.................. or she can be older , or younger, whatever your imagination permits.:)

alosh

May 2, 2018
why i can't download this game for androed. and mine game hir i can't download for andrwed plz help

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
hum...
Well, you will find here every version available from the nice person who is willing to post it here, him/her being the dev or a patron or anyone else.
If you don't find your platform, just search a little. Two gentlemen here make ports of game on android, Boom313 and spear1403.
And if you look for them, you might find what you seek....

Drendari

May 18, 2018
Pretty good and interesting start. The english could use some work tho.
That said, its not overly distracting and I can't wait to see where it goes!

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Pretty good and interesting start. The english could use some work tho.
That said, its not overly distracting and I can't wait to see where it goes!
Thanks for the feedback!
What do you mean? "The english could use some work tho." I did not quite understand this moment.
The translation is not very good? Please clarify.
I paid $ 250 for it. And I have 2 more chapters to translate!

Drendari

May 18, 2018
It's minor things, like in the beginning when the MC is trying to hide from the intruder "Don't look at my way" should be "don't look my way" or "don't look at me" and more of these minor issues. They stand out, since I'm a whinebag, but it is fairly minor.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
It's minor things, like in the beginning when the MC is trying to hide from the intruder "Don't look at my way" should be "don't look my way" or "don't look at me" and more of these minor issues. They stand out, since I'm a whinebag, but it is fairly minor.
OK. I get it. Thanks again.
I will try to prevent such a mistake next time.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Drendari

May 18, 2018
I actually have been replaying it a bit, to get you specific examples and I think, because the translation is generally very good, it's minor things like that which stick out like a sore thumb. Again though, and I want to be absolutely clear on that, I am a whinebag in that regard. It also certainly hasn't dulled my curiosity as to where this is going next. I was very pleasantly surprised when playing.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Yeah, this was a pretty interesting start. Definitely one I'll be keeping my eye on.

D

Deleted member 342259

#THE INTOXICATING FLAVOR#
Version Française

MISE A JOUR : La traduction de ce jeu n'est pas abandonnée, seulement actuellement il m'est difficile d'y consacrer du temps
La traduction continue en arrière plan même si je ne poste rien actuellement. :)

The translation of this game is not abandoned, only now it is difficult for me to devote time to it
The translation continues in the background even if I don't currently post anything

La traduction se trouve dorénavant sur mon post F95, veuillez suivre ce lien, merci !
The translation is now on my post F95, please follow this link, thank you!

F95 POST

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes