VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Or I should at least say that once the English translations are done to have someone go over the grammar and syntax of the dialogues to make sure that they make sense.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Also there are a few character name misplacements in some of the dialogue scenes. Like this one for instance. The MC is not there and it should be Liv that is talking but shows the MC's name instead:
1587338123736.png

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes here when I say that I hope that someone is cleaning up the grammar and context of the dialogues in this game.?
I'm not doing it in an official capacity, but I am working on a cleanup editing job which I'll share when I finish. It's kind of slow going, but I'm almost done with the first chapter.

Reactions: JLP603 and vmaks

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I'm not doing it in an official capacity, but I am working on a cleanup editing job which I'll share when I finish. It's kind of slow going, but I'm almost done with the first chapter.
Oh ok and thank you. I am not sure if all of the dialogues are in 1 file that is referenced throughout the game, but if on the odd chance that it is then it is possible to just take that file and throw it into a grammar checker so that it would clean up a lot of it on a first pass before going through and proof reading it for any additional errors

Reactions: vmaks

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
you know, I dream of such a scene (when a copy of Liv meets Katya again, she decides to get into her head and finds there a strange block on her memories as if someone had blocked them)

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have just finished playing this litle hiden gem of game.

I have enjoyed it a lot.

Anyone knows if the choices you make matter enought to deserve a second round changing them?

Reactions: PixelsLab and vmaks

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have just finished playing this litle hiden gem of game.

I have enjoyed it a lot.

Anyone knows if the choices you make matter enought to deserve a second round changing them?
As far as I can tell they have no real effect at all, it's very linear. I'm hoping that in the future at the very least Katie will have two paths you can go down though, one for suppressing her masochism kink and one for embracing it.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
For the few people that were interested in this, I am currently working on Chapter 3. I'm about 12,600 lines into a 20,600 line script. Progress is steady! :)

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
For the few people that were interested in this, I am currently working on Chapter 3. I'm about 12,600 lines into a 20,600 line script. Progress is steady! :)
As far as I can tell they have no real effect at all, it's very linear. I'm hoping that in the future at the very least Katie will have two paths you can go down though, one for suppressing her masochism kink and one for embracing it.
It will be interesting to know what led to the fact that Katya is a mahisist.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
you can write to the developer, he will only be glad to talk with a native speaker, otherwise he already had complaints about the work of his translator.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Okay, folks. As promised, here is my edited/proofread version of the script. It is completely non-sanctioned by PL so I take full responsibility if my edits fail to convey his intent. That said, if I have made errors, I am happy to correct them. If Dev would like to use my work in his distribution, please DM me.

If you would like to use this file, here is what you must do:

1) In the /game folder, delete script.rpyc and either rename or delete script.rpy.
2) Download this file and move it to the /game folder. Be sure to remove the string of numbers from the front of the filename.
3) Start the game.

Comments are welcome. This is a great story, and I hope my efforts can enhance somebody's enjoyment!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Okay, folks. As promised, here is my edited/proofread version of the script. It is completely non-sanctioned by PL so I take full responsibility if my edits fail to convey his intent. That said, if I have made errors, I am happy to correct them. If Dev would like to use my work in his distribution, please DM me.

1) In the /game folder, delete script.rpyc and either rename or delete script.rpy.
2) Download this file and move it to the /game folder. Be sure to remove the string of numbers from the front of the filename.
3) Start the game.

Comments are welcome. This is a great story, and I hope my efforts can enhance somebody's enjoyment!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!
Now to get this posted as a DL link in the OP ;)

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019

3) Start the game.

Stay healthy! Stay safe!
Thanks for the edited script! I just used it right now and don't see any mistakes so far in terms of grammar, sentence construction and the dialogue flows much better now. It is well done, good job!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes