VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So this is the story told through the intentions of the story teller.
You answered your own question: The one who spins the story wants to make it so that his enemy is
also everyone elses enemy, so they can gang up on that enemy.

I wonder what exactly the discrepancies from the historical Epic of Gilgamesh mean? Not just the motivations of the actors, but the timeline doesn't fit; in the game Ishtar says that she sent the great flood to punish Gilgamesh, but in the epic it was long before his time, and wasn't sent by Ishtar but by Enlil. A major part of Gilgamesh's quest was meeting Utnapishtim. That's more than just Gilgamesh spinning the story to make Ishtar out to be the villain.
Kind of like what the goddess is doing to everyone with her intoxicating flavor.

Then at least don't do a review based on the first two chapters. Because there are some out there who like to do that.:confused:
You could pump more renders in, more angles on the babes, more illustrations for the dialogues,
some renders in rapid succession showing those awesome bodies for these fenomenal hotties.

No-no, don't change anything about it, please! It's exactly what makes this story so good!
The reader doesn't have to understand everything right away, realization that it's a "dream" or some kind of alternate reality becomes clear gradually, little by little. It's a mystery, it doesn't have to be explained but discovered! Explanations are boring, mystery is the force that draws you in and won't let go.
References to ancient myths is like a cherry on top of this cake. Many cherries on top of an awesome cake! :love:
This is a visual intensely stimulating experience, it is allways in need of hype to keep us entertained,
adding new polished renders to better convey the direction, the mood, the feelings of the babes is welcome anytime.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
good update, since prev. update ended at the start of flashback it took a while (end of flashback) to remember about what this game is and and after that it was smooth sailing to end of update. i guess youngest girl painted mc and herself together or her sister, herself and mommy with mc together.
Aw I love that theory. I'm Being sincere. However all my thoughts on what was painted are way darker. Whether other worldly or a glimpse into the twisted past of the mc.

But I truly like your nicer idea.

Reactions: underoath27

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So this is the story told through the intentions of the story teller.
You answered your own question: The one who spins the story wants to make it so that his enemy is
also everyone elses enemy, so they can gang up on that enemy.
Did you not read what I said or did you not think before posting? It's not just Gilgamesh making Ishtar into the villain. Think about it for a minute; if we assume that what she says in the game is what really happened and the historical epic is Gilgamesh trying to make her look bad, that means that at the time, when he was telling his story to people, he told them 'So you know when Ishtar destroyed everything with that flood last year? Yeah, that actually happened hundreds of years ago and it wasn't her, it was someone else'. That isn't him trying to make her look bad, that's a completely different series of events. So is the Epic of Gilgamesh different in their world? Or is there something else going on there?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is overlapping time lines every so often, we have the literal dream of one babe made by MC,
she is dreamy, she is wonderful, yet she is looking to kill him, exactly like his other creation, the doppel ganger trying
to impress the goddess by killing his creator.

Think of it like the matrix, there is a multitude of spaces and times appointed to wielders of power,
power derived by spewing godly plasma - this game taks about the blood of the goddess making MC strong,
so strong he can mingle realities, make entities, bring dream to life or dream realities into being.

What I understand is, every goddess has her own representation of events, she is ever so patient,
yet she knows and sees all realities at once, just like MC relieves alternate realities like a drfeam state,
but killing in actual dream state means death, ressurection in dream state means life,
he basically can expand time into endless time spent pursuing one idea.

With that kind of immagery of the vast economy of this game, the goddess can say enything and makes sense,
because for her, time does not matter, all that matters is the actual person / deity / hero she has interactions with.

I was responding to having a one set of accounts with the realisation there are a lot of alternate accounts,
all of them valid, seen in the particular way that beholder saw those events unfold, be it over millenia,
be it over hundreds of years, be it respectful or irrespectful to any other version of events already presented.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm person who hates violence and dont think as a answer and even with knowing right answer is this i realy hate this thing and want to twist her arm like other choice... Thanks for making that much cringe characters :) Imma gonna play more but i dont have high hopes for this game characters at all... To be honest im literaly playing for Maria... Anyway...

Screenshot_2.jpg

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm person who hates violence and dont think as a answer and even with knowing right answer is this i realy hate this thing and want to twist her arm like other choice... Thanks for making that much cringe characters :) Imma gonna play more but i dont have high hopes for this game characters at all... To be honest im literaly playing for Maria... Anyway...

View attachment 1168762
Katie is tsundere. She's a bit of an acquired taste. She gets worse before she gets better, but she DOES get better eventually. In the meantime, enjoy Maria. She's the bomb! :love:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Katie is tsundere. She's a bit of an acquired taste. She gets worse before she gets better, but she DOES get better eventually. In the meantime, enjoy Maria. She's the bomb! :love:
The point is i love animes and i hate tsunderes LOL. At least good to know she is going to be better.

Reactions: Glooskabe

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

View attachment 1168762
I think I should be glad that I caused you such strong emotions. :unsure:
But how bad the characters look in the first chapter... I look at your screenshot, and it gets bad. I need to remake it as soon as possible.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think I should be glad that I caused you such strong emotions. :unsure:
But how bad the characters look in the first chapter... I look at your screenshot, and it gets bad. I need to remake it as soon as possible.
Well in your story (at least right now) she became better and dont make things like that but to be honest in realy life if someone act like that to me i would never be friend with her, i dont like person who things they can insult other people, hit them etc just because of they are women/girl (I mean tsunderes general character) anyway. I'm ok with her character now and even its pretty much enjoyable. I'm in chapter 3 i gues and things are pretty interesting.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I really like this game. Unfortunately having the mc giggle sounds kinda off. It's been bugging me since the beginning. So I went and switched all the giggles to chuckles like someone else suggested. I didn't change anything else but if anyone wants to use the changed script here it is.

View attachment script.rpy

Yeah I changed them all in one swoop so even when someone else giggles it now says chuckles. Oh well still an improvement, at least in my book.

Last edited:

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Just played through again. I think the last time was chapter 3-4.

You're REALLY holding out on the part EVERYONE WANTS THE MOST AREN'T YOU.
You know what I'm talking about. :ROFLMAO:

All in all great game, again!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That update was perfect a bit of content with each girl the Maria scene was very pleasant and I'm glad she is making more of an effort. The Katie scene was a surprise for sure I knew we would get something with her eventually and the wait for her was well worth it. Another thing of note this hotel has everything even a cinema now I think there was a games room a few updates back it's like a paradise with all the women you could ask for you'd never want to leave.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes