VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I'm just passing by, but ...
Why leave a link to the French translation in the OP when the post no longer exists and, apparently, the author has been deleted? :rolleyes:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.8.6.5] [PixelsLab] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.59GB
Repack size: 570MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Did this dev ever get a proofreader? I never really gave this a chance because of the Engrish.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
I have so much respect for you, if I remember correctly (edit: No you are not remembering correctly) you're based in Ukraine.
Staying loyal to your subscribers and patreons with the current situation is next to impossible.
More power to you, your people and backers (subscribers and such.)
--- edit ---
I was wrong about the Ukraine part, (sry for misinformation guys. :HideThePain:)
Still, I've respect for him/her though ... :WeSmart:
this is how I feel as an introvert after writing that:

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nice to see Katie again.
It was easy for me to pick where to go in the changing rooms and it was a nice scene. With a lot of face closeups including during the animation, and I love those.
Although when he talks about "giv[ing] the world a baby", I thought (or maybe hoped) it was going to go differently or have a choice.
Thanks and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

ConnorsMav

Jun 20, 2020
Here is the walkthrough everyone (some people) have been asking for. There are NO payoffs to choices as of yet, other than minor dialogue changes, but I kept getting requests, so here it is. There are plenty of points and variables that will come into play later I'm sure. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.8.6

You can find this and all my of content here:

Or you can:
Zoey Raven, regarding your post in Patreon about notifications - I, as a non patreon, received it normally. Your post on Patreon, is configured in a way that only subscribers can reply, therefore, you will only see likes in there and no comments. I apologise for using this forum, but your post in Patreon is locked.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
it seems to me or soon I will have to add the "incest" tag, because there is a lot of indirect evidence that MC and Katya and Alisia are still really relatives (they have the same father, but the mothers are different)

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes