VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
even if there aren't choices requests (read: demands) of updated wt will arise, saw it on other game where only choice after old wt-mod didn't get updates was if mc has sex or no but still thread got posts about updated wt-mod.
Right,.there were no choices, so I just changed the version number on the WT.

Jilune

Dec 19, 2017
Hello kind PixelsLab ,

Great work it's been a wahile since i played it, but i'm definitely switching team for team Anna will she have her own path ? I guess yes but we never know.
And i'm quiet happy that your stream will be back, been on it once or twice and was cool to see the backstage.
Good luck for the future and i hope your effort to make it your work will pay of, but noneless if the "gamble" doesn't work end the game please. (y)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, Teagan is alive! Bestest update so far! ;)

Yeah seems like the attention span to read more text than the length of a twitter note is a dying ability.
Not saying humanity on it's way to the state portrayed in the 2006 movie Idiocracy but...
Yeah, its a bit sad.

But as for the Teagan news, I really like that too and I'm hoping that once the MC really comes into his power he can fix whatever is wrong with her so she isn't in a wheel-chair anymore.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
how come the zip/rar file names are never consistent?
TheIntoxicatingFlavor_0.7.4
TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.7.6-pc
The_Intoxicating_Flavor_0.7.9
reason i'm asking is that i can track by files names & delete old files (I mean the prefix TheIntoxicatingFlavor vs. The_Intoxicating_Flavor)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, its a bit sad.

But as for the Teagan news, I really like that too and I'm hoping that once the MC really comes into his power he can fix whatever is wrong with her so she isn't in a wheel-chair anymore.
Nah he most likely does not realize he could do it and instead strikes some stupid deal with Inana or Evie for it.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Nah he most likely does not realize he could do it and instead strikes some stupid deal with Inana or Evie for it.
Yeah, it looks kind of strange. Unless he doesn't know about her current condition and instead thinks she's dead he should be jumping at an opportunity to help her. Or is his desire for "normalcy" so great that it overwrites the guilt he so clearly carries? But he hasn't made any inquires to anyone in that regard.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Again a nice update...
The plot thickens ;)

Did my usual editing again...
Made a few corrections.
removed hardcopy of names and placed variables.
And made it all more 'conversation' like.

Do extract in the main gamefolder.

Great spoiler at the end :D
Still Love the hell out of this game.
Keep up the good work!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hello this game need a incest patch or a mod can someone make a incest mod for this game because this game would be better and so many people love games with incest incest -> more money for developers <3
Who exactly are you wanting to be related? The mc has a mother. The roles of the characters are very important to this beautiful woven narrative.

This isn't one of those perv named max touching his momma in her sleep while drooling over his sister. There are plenty of those if that is what you are looking for...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Who exactly are you wanting to be related? The mc has a mother. The roles of the characters are very important to this beautiful woven narrative.

This isn't one of those perv named max touching his momma in her sleep while drooling over his sister. There are plenty of those if that is what you are looking for...
He's been spamming the non-incest game threads with the same request/declaration. One of those who feel that every game should have incest, apparently. I suspect he hasn't really played most of the games he's spamming.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
He's been spamming the non-incest game threads with the same request/declaration. One of those who feel that every game should have incest, apparently. I suspect he hasn't really played most of the games he's spamming.
Thanks for the info, I didn't know or maybe just forgotten they fell into that category. I appreciate the heads-up:)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This game deserves +1000 renders per update at least, even If I have to wait 5-6 months. I don't wanna be mean, entitled or anything. I greatly like this game, but damn, the updates feels SOOO short each time :(

P.S : Can't get enough of Maria. Without doubt, she's in the Top 10 of the hottest milfs ever seen on F95.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
how come the zip/rar file names are never consistent?
TheIntoxicatingFlavor_0.7.4
TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.7.6-pc
The_Intoxicating_Flavor_0.7.9
reason i'm asking is that i can track by files names & delete old files (I mean the prefix TheIntoxicatingFlavor vs. The_Intoxicating_Flavor)
I know right! If only there was a way to rename the files to whatever format you wanted, life would be peachy.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes