Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.9.2] Multi-Mod [AB]

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
saves with mods tends to act wonky without mods, though. At least, that's been my experience.
This case is different the saves directory got changed to a new one, and that is why saves were not showing, you have to physically go into the old save directory and copy them over to the new one.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
This case is different the saves directory got changed to a new one, and that is why saves were not showing, you have to physically go into the old save directory and copy them over to the new one.
Not really, your "fix" get the save to appear, but they still won't load correctly due to lack of mods. So it doesn't really fix the entire issue, just one of the two problems.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not really, your "fix" get the save to appear, but they still won't load correctly due to lack of mods. So it doesn't really fix the entire issue, just one of the two problems.
The game was significantly changed (lots of code changes and script changes) including Ren'Py version, those usually spell save problems.

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
saves with mods tends to act wonky without mods, though. At least, that's been my experience.
Normally, MODs modify the code so, yes, Saves will not perform very well in a MODified game environment.
But, in this case, SonsOLiberty is just clarifing that TIF Dev change the location of the saves.
For PC release, until version 9 was:
C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheIntoxicatingFlavorEG-1525881098
From version 10 and on is:
C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TIF_Main_
You can copy the Save files from one location to the other by I recommend that you just start a new game.

Reactions: Anders Niet

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Yes! Sorry I didn't post anything yet. The MOD is complete. I'm testing it. The game is long and complex and very talky. Since a traduction was involved I really need to check every line of text. The gallery part es working alright. I hope I'm publising it Sunday or Monday.
Thank you for your effort !

Reactions: Dr.XxL