RPGM - The Island of Milfs [v0.12] [Inocless]

1. 5.00 star(s)

thechief117

I was a big fan of games like LittleMan and Urban Demons, so this is my kind of fun! I love the art style, very sexy. The mechanics are a little buggy and it is pretty easy to softlock yourself from progress, but this is still in its early stages so that is understandable.
    Looking forward to additional content as this has a lot of promise.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Avoiid Deli

The truth was I loved it and it made me very nostalgic since I had played "bad intentions" and it was like a bucket of cold water that they did not continue with the project and see that many things have changed. I know that they are on the right track and I know they will know how to handle all lore
    PS: I love Gilf hahaha
  3. 4.00 star(s)

zZetaz

Nothing really "big" right now, the game is still in a ealrly stage though but I still wanted to give my opinion on this just 'cause I really like this project
    Straight up my jam: easy quests wich are impossible to forget due to your Journal, loved the semi-corruption route and loved the art style
    I kinda hate the fact that during a scene I have to see "WIP" but overall I really have high hopes for this games and I hope we can see more of the aunt route, not really in love with the cousin design but still hyped about her

Also seems like GrossMind'arts keep getting better and better every game lol i love this dude
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Wonderg0at

Awesome game , the art is rather unique.
    Has a big potential as a shota/milf game the girls look incredible , could be one of the best in the future given it's art and animations , will be following the development of this game thoroughly since im into this kind of thing xD.