RPGM - The Island of Milfs [v0.12] [Inocless]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Eduard_Excalibur

incredible game, definitely one of my favorite games along with littleman although it needs sounds in some scenes, personally I would like to see more scenes of the first characters since what is in stock seems very short to me, although the designs are excellent
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Valaryarred

Hey so gave it a try. It's a decent game so far. I think it has potential.
    Writte down the rules of your universe.
    Something happening because the plot demand it makes for bad stories.
    It is better if you work within the limits of the universe.
    Having iron clad limits on what you can and can not do create's the best kind of stories.
    Where you have to get creative with your powers.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Kezza329

what can i say, this has alot in common with secret summer vacation in its style, minus shota on loli, and shota on shota. it has you running round locations to complete quests, go to school, eat etc.

pros: few women with varied ages and races, shota content

cons: no repeatable events, if youve done the night visits you cant just keep entering the room each night, which sucks. same with any scene really. which removes the replayability factor on your saves, as lord knows the narrative aint engaging enough to warrant a new save each time. the animations loop could be smoother, to give a seamless and more immersive feel. and theres tags present, though theres none of the content in the game that it claims it has (anal).. which sucks, as its the reason i click alot of these games

wishlists: animations improvements from earlier to late game, repeatable scenes throughout, anal and ass content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

itzdavid

I love this game it's done the old fashioned way, milfs a young guy. Good animation, some bugs, good dialogue but everything perfectly presented, for me it is worth more than many current games, it is 5 out of 5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

potrio

This game is what I was looking for.
    I'd like to start from the negative aspect of this game which, to me, theres only few.
    1) A bug spotted in the first minutes of the games, that doesn't allow you to progress any further in the game if you have skipped the intro.
    2) This is more like a comment based on my point of view. Be more clear to some function in the game. I mean, I just found out there is something that allows you to skip the day faster, I've played the game for like ten hours.
    Now it's time to talk about the positive aspects of this game.
    1)Character design: I personally love every character design, and no one exept only for the step-mom, are a pain-in-the-ass character.
    2)Animations: The animations of the H scenes are 10/10, and the fact that in the latest update (v.010) Inocless is updating some of them makes it even better.
    3) Main-story: The lore of the islend seems interesting and I'm really hyped to know more about it. The missions on their own are cool and very well explained in the mission section
    In the end, all this game needs is just his time to become one of the best adults game ever existed like Summertime Saga.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Lonewolf007

:FacePalm: The game was so much better when it had repeatable events but know it plays just like a vn game also forced to play stupid Meni game. decant charters and a O.K. story but know nothing fun to do outside the charter's questlines but skip skip skip zzzzzzz.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

wrs_supernova

Dev managed to butcher the game....
    I've decided to check the game after a few updates to see how was the new content, or the reworked scenes. I had an ok time on my first play through, even with how slow it is to get scenes.

But now there are more bugs than before (and it is managing to call NPCs and the MC by the wrong name a few times), the option to skip feels slow too.

And that scene with the succubus just wasn't needed. I get it if you like voyeur and all, but in a game where I must wait so long to get any content it is just bad a main plot event for you to just see the scene and not be the one doing it... just wasted time. Feels like it is going in a direction that makes it less interesting

I feel like it got harder to reach some content, but with this I'm not sure. It just feels even slower.

It also gets boring too fast to keep hearing the MCs thoughts.

Overall, it's not a terrible game (hence two and not one star), but I can hardly suggest playing with the amount of content and steps to reach them.
    But it has a good foundation. LIkeable LIs and art (even if sometimes lacking a good progression or option to choose kinks).

And one last thing... if it is not done, do not put a giant "under development" screen. Just don't put it there.... or just don't trigger the scene? Considering as this is an advertising for future patreons, deliver your best content - completed. If it is nor ready just don't put in the game yet
  8. 1.00 star(s)

iron4doves

V0.9 Man I hate to do this to this game (art is nice, kink list is right up my alley) but I'm just so sick of seeing this shit in H games - This is yet another game that wants you to spend hours and hours and hours irl time to see a single sexual interaction. I can't tell you how long I've played (edit: saving the game said THREE HOURS AND 45 MINUTES) and all I've seen is 3 little boys (not MC) fucking a succubus, MC having boners a few different times, and MC kissing two women. That's it. This is me skipping most text, rushing around, not taking things slowly.

I don't care if the rest of this game is golden - No one has the time for this shit, and games like this have no business existing. Look at your clock before you play this game and understand it will be MINIMALLY 4-5 hours before you see anything worth playing for.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Freki.g

Publishing a project like this could have made sense 15 years ago.
    For the genre, the gameplay and the help system is excellent, moreover, it is bug-free and a correct sequence of choices can avoid useless routines, only the choice is missing (not essential) to skip the whole day.
    That said, the art and animations are terrible, for me, the experience ends there.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

MadGoatSoldier

Even considering RPGM and all the complications this engine has, this game deserves 4 out of 5. Hard-on 4, I mean, cause of 1). overall in-game art (same for MrRabbit's Little Man) and 2). pretty unencumbered gameplay (IMO). Don't ask yourself is it worth playing - just do it. Enjoy every subtle moment of rather well drawn passion (in various forms ;) ).
  11. 3.00 star(s)

the_fluff

Review as of v0.7

Overall good and sexy game that could use some more development in the story along with another look at the game mechanics to either change them or take some out that are unnecessary or arbitrary. And for personal preference I would like to prevent the beastiality instead of just ignoring it.

Overall the game gets a 3 out of 5 from me.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

DaPepi

First of all this is my personal opinion as a gamer. I am not a programmer or developer myself but I can imagine that it is not an easy task to create such a game and graphics. Any critisism on my part is just my opinion and should help the devs to make the game better.
    v0.7:
    pros:
    The story is not bad; no too much text to get bored and still you can follow the plot.
    The graphics are very good in my opinion. I like this style and also the animations look really good and hot.
    There is a good amount of content here for a game in this state of developement if you compare it to other games.
    The quest system and the guides are helpful even tough the scrolling down is a bit annoying sometimes.

cons:
    In v0.6 you had the ability to skip time and day but that was deleted in v0.7. A shame because now you have to grind every day to school and take or skip class then go home and sleep and so on. While this gives the game some kind of realism it also is a bit of a pain. If you have to meet someone on weekend and it is monday you spend about 10 min to come to that part with nothing else to do in the meantime.

That is the next point: There is not too much to do besides the main quests. The game consist of going from one quest to another and in the meantime there is nothing you can do. At the beginning you have to level up your confidence and math skills but after that you have nothing useful to do like level up a skill or work for cash to buy something.
    Don't get me wrong, such a thing is good for a visual novel or when you play it from the start and have many quest for different characters and you can spend a whole day doing something to progress with the girls. But when you use the save file from v0.6 and do v0.7 you have nothing but the new content and in this case it is only one character and you need at least 2 ingame weeks to finish it.

Things that are good and can be improved:
    It is very nice that you can replay the scenes but I think it would be better if you have a replay room or the pc where you can choose between the scenes.

The content with the girls is good but in my opinion not finished. There should be more scenes with those girls.

All in all a fun and hot game that is worth to spend 2-3 hours (about the time I needed to finish the game v0.7)
  13. 1.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

Review for The Island of Milfs v0.6

I'm giving up. The game is painfully slow to play and it's buggy as hell. I played for 2 hours through all of the slowness navigating through the houses, streets, and map, plus the slowness of attending classes and other similar activities. I had 3 game hangs where the game just stopped responding plus one other case where it stopped responding to mouse clicks, but the keyboard worked.

The good: The art is nice, even the graphics while free-roaming are much better than typical RPGM games. Unfortunately, that's the only thing I can find that's good about the game.

The bad:

- Default RPGM menus and controls. Tedious. Non-intuitive. Garbage.

- Bugs, bugs, and more bugs. Game-crashing. Game-breaking.

- Some art/renders are missing for some cut scenes. I.e., some of the past updates were never actually finished.

- Lots of "Engrish".

- The MC's aunt and uncle look more like grandma and grandpa. This is never explained.

- The woman that works in the school cafeteria is always in the downstairs hallway of the MC's house and when MC interacts with her, she speaks in Spanish. Using Google translate, this appears to be a way for the player to advance the day-of-week and time-of-day, but why would it be implemented this way?

Overall:

This game is unplayable with all of the bugs, but even without them, it's boring.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Okbuddydude

Really tedious that there are no time skips. From monday to friday you HAVE to go to school to pass the time even if you completed the teacher storyline. Also there are 0 penetration scenes as of 0.5b(the version this review is based on), only BJ, Booba and HJ.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

KevWol

super frustrating game.. you cannot skip days /times of day.. after a long grind you will be rewarded with bugs. animations are jerky.. kinda disappointed because of the potential of the game.. super sad
  16. 2.00 star(s)

laser14

Look, I love these types of games and I hope that the developer is able to turn this around, but right now it's a total mess.

I played the 0.4.5 version and as far as I can tell it lost a lot of content. I can only talk progress with the Aunt. There is no option to go to school or see the neighbor, but these are alluded to and seem to be accessible in older versions.

I got three scenes with the aunt and then played one back after talking to her in the kitchen. When the scene ended my sprite had disappeared and I was soft locked in the kitchen--losing all my progress for 1 hour (and 3 scenes).

I'm really hoping they will turn this around, but it just felt very slow, with little content, and lots of bugs. As it stands now, the 4 star rating is really misleading.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

UrbanDrench

If you're here to play this game let me tell you that this game is in an unbearable state of play at the moment.

It's mostly unfinished and a lot of the earlier reviews were made in hopes that this game would catch on quite quick into it's setting.

To put it short, it hasn't at all.

The gameplay towards getting the scenes is dragged out and unbearable. Having to skip 1-2 days for content and looking around for more only to get "Still in Development" is aggravating to say that least.

The Gallery is broken so if you try and open it, you can get an error and have to shut down the game.

The only reason I'm giving this 2 stars is because the game premise on incest, although simple is well thought out and the characters are attractive. But seeing as you can only interact with a few of them at the moment it has a long way to go.

Check back on this game in a year or something. Maybe then it will pull itself together.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

cooperdk

This game has a nice art style, which it receives ONE star for.

The rest is a buggy mess, including the lacking ability to actually go to school (0.4.5) and the endless grind. You play for eight days before (I think) you begin to get to the juicy stuff. I didn't even get there, because I lost the ability to save (it errors with a deep "beep" when I try) and I am really not up for trying over just for 13 images in total.

The game has had three quarters of a year to increase it's content, and at this point, there is NO, absolutely NO new content since I tried it the first time which is probably half a year ago.

For reference, I inserted my first week's playthrough in the thread together with every single picture with sex content from the game. These are complemented by animations (= two alternating frames) which is not good enough for a modern adult game.

My playthrough with pictures

ONE thing I fail to understand is why the developer has chosen to focus on the granny-like aunt when there is such a juicy "not cousin" in the house (Hilary). There also was (as mentioned) a hot teacher, and there's Sophia.
    In my eyes, this game should focus on the Sophia and Hilary stories.

In the first week, I didn't even get to meet the dark-skinned neighbor (who also isn't my taste - I am REALLY not into Kardashian-asses).

Developer, you need to get your act together, fix the errors, and give us more content with less grinding. The first time I tried this game, I had most of the content in the first week, and with 13 static images in total and animations that doesn't make the artwork any less static, that is about THE BARE MINIMUM for accepting a game of this maturity.

In my eyes, due to this, the game should get the BOMB.

Also, there are better engines than the Japanese-Turned-English RPGM. There is a RPG engine for Unity which kicks ass in comparison. Since you seem to have difficulty with RPGM, take a look at that.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Meliodasluffy

it got everything, a person could have dreamed of.. man it says say 200 owrds .. maybe you won't even read it but still.. just don't do one thing like after we beat the game or completed story of one character don't make them disappear what i mean is like when thing are done with mom like i fully completed her every quest i wanna fuck her in kitchen bathroom outdoor in her bed in my bed etc.. same with other like we can now live freely .. you understand me? like in the game The Twist... its a good game you know it just because music and sfx and good models lack but you got those things.. so just make this game a very good game.... i wanna support you not much but still but i have card that only allows domestic transaction.. so sorry and thankyou
  20. 5.00 star(s)

thechief117

I was a big fan of games like LittleMan and Urban Demons, so this is my kind of fun! I love the art style, very sexy. The mechanics are a little buggy and it is pretty easy to softlock yourself from progress, but this is still in its early stages so that is understandable.
    Looking forward to additional content as this has a lot of promise.