desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So version 6 is just around the corner. As I stated on my patreon thanks to my addition at the end of V5 I received a hefty $2000 donation and used it to build a dedicated rendering rig. This will hopefully speed up updates in the future since I will be using two systems to work on stuff. Also, I will be using the original tower to focus on the animations. I have found a new way to make them and started re-doing some of the earlier ones and they are a lot better quality now, these will start being implemented in V6 and more added as time allows. The patron who gave this sizable donation will also be helping me with some minor things that tie up my time working on the project, administrating the new discord channel, tracking down sound files (Another thing being added in the future is more sounds.), and fielding patron and forum questions. (probably not much on here.) as he doesn't dwell on f95 much.

So here is version 5 for you all to enjoy or hate or bitch about missing tags or whatnot. If anyone encounters any bugs they can be reported on my patreon as I will only be posting on here from now on when I am giving out a version that hasn't been already leaked on here.

PC/Linux:

Mega#YcRQswYRK0IUXRfTtgb0_majfFQt2Ol6AQAn89w4l78

Windows 32bit:

Mega#kXqToUXw80Y-_02vI2QdVmgvob9jimD3Ci6_izEKfdw

Mac:

Mega#oitjxhb1btlNlVn1aHX4O5Jm9bpZsBlGy3uNe2NhOBE

Android:

Mega#djksEAIxkoPoYcr3k4FgiszJpHuxpYNhbadG46mWTkA
An employee that pays you? Now that's the dream. Just kidding lol. I'm happy for you. Good luck!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm right there with you. The population is already on the decline of intelligence. Think if you added several generations of inbreeding. Ideocricy comes to mind. A pro wrestler as the president and then watering our crops with the stuff that's in the toilet.

And .......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: biggerjohn

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I was reading about a scene with another dude that is forced, has that changed or is it still forced in this game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Macgamer

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Your scenes are hot. Brittany V looks odd though and you need to work on the animations. They are clunky and really pixelated. In the morning scene with Haley her eyes are bizarre. Great stuff so far!

Last edited:

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Just found this.
Excellent in every way.
Fantastic Imagery, Love what the developer is doing. Cannot imagine anyone not liking this.
Captain Red

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
So any reason that the story mostly became a lesbian wishfullfilment fest instead of what the premise were, with a rollover of a main character, or was this always the intention?
Yup I think it is rather funny the billionaire Playboy's Girfriends are suddenly all lesbians . . . Don't know where the developer is going with this, probably just easier to explain 3 ways if everyone likes girls.
Captain Red

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz
Jul 6, 2018
And .......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was a good distraction. I haven't watched any of their movies in decades. As I was laughing while watching that flashback a thought crossed my mind. There's no way you could get away with even attempting to make a skit like that now a days.

I truly appreciate the laugh.
Thanks.

Reactions: xapican

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
I am wondering if the NTR is triggered if you do X and not triggered if you do Y. Because I can't recall any guy but the MC at the orgy, when I last played. And I hate NTR so not sure if I just missed too many updates and it was added, I am misremembering which game this is or if the game has avoidable NTR content and i avoided it the first time.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MichaelFenix First off..... y you no Marcus? (jk :p )

Second, I would reccomend you remove the whole step stuff, and find another way to do it, and just have a i-patch (preferably not step, but if you really want it then by all means) because patreon afaik, doesn't allow step, and as you go on they may come after you as they have others. So you may want to get ahead of it sooner rather than later.

As a bonus: if you do go the full cest with a patch, those who skip cause it is step, may no longer skip and you may get a few more patrons.

But yeah you may want to be aware of that, since patreon can be a bit nazi when it comes to that sort of thing.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Lesbian ? One guy an over three, w/o tentacle spawning or something its the best option, knowing as to result its either toys or coop between girls.

So, lesbian content ? Most of them are indeed this way, the two are getting there as to share the mc. Otherwise, remainder either told its not on there moral basis and must be understood as out of ordinary..

No spoiler so no detail but the scenes are all with the mc, or some limited as the twin kiss and touch as part of discovery process.

This said, the singer could benefit from facelift, in fact most girls have quite basic visages. Its alright for most as there background were unknown.
(School friend should be wealthy enough, then there little about anyone personality.

Another point is security, the guy have drones, good, but the onboard among less than 10 there a traitor ??
Then, no bodyguard or at least entourage ?
Going by himself to deny coop toward another, bad idea, or if doing it its a strength demo, making position and status stated.

Add he got multiples reminder of bad conduct, who is he guy to be still so close ?

At least I'll put my peoples over geo location, both to secure and guaranty things.
Meeting was apparently in the same office so it would be easy to know.

Then, IA, could manage quite a bit to, where brute force could be dine trough exercices then adequate equipment.
Of course its out of special encounters, like exo armored or bio engineered forces.

Good game overall, will be looking for updates.

Reactions: RedPyrate

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
I am wondering if the NTR is triggered if you do X and not triggered if you do Y. Because I can't recall any guy but the MC at the orgy, when I last played. And I hate NTR so not sure if I just missed too many updates and it was added, I am misremembering which game this is or if the game has avoidable NTR content and i avoided it the first time.
Yeah this isn't the game i thought it was because i played the scene and you can't stop the other guy from joining the party it seems your choices change who he screw.

Unlike others i don't care if this game is NTR, it should just be tagged as such. I will not be playing it because I hate NTR. Having NTR games is good for the community as more varied games mean more backers which means more developers which means more innovations that all developers can take advantage of. I just wish developers would stopped blood well thinking harem and NTR works together. They really don't.

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes