Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Actually, there is a lot of games that doesn't have a main character. How about a city builder like Cities Skylines? Or a survival/colony managers like Rimworld or Dwarf Fortress? Or a space exploration games like Kerbal Space Program? ;)
True. But to say, "you're the main character," is still hilariously redundant in the given context.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

lkta

May 3, 2017
This 0.1 grammar needs some work. Especially, lot's of using your instead of you're and viceversa. (I know it might be confusing that first is owning or having something and latter is about being [you are].) Also, some missing apostrophes (and other punctuation), using commas instead of periods (full stops aka . ) and stuffing two or more sentences into a single one. Here's an example: "This is so fucked up, So where did all this other DNA come from are we related to anyone at all?"

But, it's a good start. I'll be waiting to see 0.2 ...
What he said. It is by no means as bad as many other games but i found it to be rather distracting at times, Especially the don't instead of doesn't on a couple of occasions. The game looks to have some promise though so will definitely keep an eye out for the next couple of updates.

Reactions: ashketchumisty

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
anything new with this update. as its shows v0.1 but its been uploaded before. so shouldn't it be v0-2

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I wonder... Were is i already see this Ship? o_O
Hmmm...
Ah!

In many F***ing Projectes before! >______<

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
I wonder... Were is i already see this Ship? o_O
Hmmm...
Ah!

In many F***ing Projectes before! >______<
Yes as has been established in this and other threads. Quality 3d models for certain things (like a private ship big enough to live on for an extended amount of time.) are rather limited so many creators have to use the same props in their projects. I know of at least 5 other projects that use this ship. The community is in dire need of people who make quality 3d objects at a reasonable price. The reason you see this ship so much is it is VERY high quality and only cost $50.

Reactions: ashketchumisty

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Not bad... Only see a few minor wrong word usage, past-tense, present-tense... not as bad as i have seen in many other novels, but what i did see is pretty easily fixed...

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Yes as has been established in this and other threads. Quality 3d models for certain things (like a private ship big enough to live on for an extended amount of time.) are rather limited so many creators have to use the same props in their projects. I know of at least 5 other projects that use this ship. The community is in dire need of people who make quality 3d objects at a reasonable price. The reason you see this ship so much is it is VERY high quality and only cost $50.
Why bother responding to that dumbfuck troll ? it's easy for some dipshits to atempt to troll any creators work... We all know there are certain assets that are limited so yea they are used in novels over and over, same as the clothing shops, corner store hospital room...
Just don't feed the trolls, bash them in the head till dead instead...

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
View attachment 575765
Being a geograph IRL, that flooded map is so wrong... :unsure: some low plains are not flooded, some mountains are, etc.
I guess the focus of the developer is not on geographic accuracy... :LOL:
Actually, at the time I looked into it the only world map I found was here:

I took that and erased the blue parts in photoshop in a quick and ugly manner on a prettier map and ran with that. So to answer the question no geographic accuracy in a fictional story is not at all a priority for me. :LOL:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That is true of so many of the other 3d models and back grounds. How many offices are there but usually the same one appears. How many houses have the number 60A? The same park? As for cars; the Chinese version of the Range Rover is almost indispensable; the Ranger.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
This 0.1 grammar needs some work. Especially, lot's of using your instead of you're and viceversa. (I know it might be confusing that first is owning or having something and latter is about being [you are].) Also, some missing apostrophes (and other punctuation), using commas instead of periods (full stops aka . ) and stuffing two or more sentences into a single one. Here's an example: "This is so fucked up, So where did all this other DNA come from are we related to anyone at all?"
What he said. It is by no means as bad as many other games but i found it to be rather distracting at times, Especially the don't instead of doesn't on a couple of occasions.
Edited the script file. Tried to get all the your/you're don't/doesn't. also removed all the "step" before sis/bro(had to change one line due to that). started to go over grammar punctuation but dont have more time atm.

If anyone wants it just drop it into the "game" folder and replace when asked

lemme know if my line change makes any sense :)
View attachment script.rpy

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Have problems with the story. It feels impossible. The cloning bit is ok but the rest?

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Since my grammar skills are lacking, and apparently the skills of my proofreaders as well.
It should please many of you that I downloaded Grammarly and fed the script to it. ALL alerts it gave, aside from alerts for code references, have been fixed. These changes will show in V0.2 being released on my patreon this week.

Screenshot_1.jpg s as well

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes