RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
New version has been out for two months. Surprised nobody has linked it.
Taking a quick look at the dev's SubscribeStar page, I'm guessing that he posts his previous version here for public access after releasing the next update. 0.3.6 was released to his SS subscribers (min $5 level) on June 30, 2023; that's the same day 0.3.5 was released here. For some reason, the June date is listed as the game's release date on the OP; I've reported that as wrong, but the report was rejected for some reason.

It's true, the dev currently only has 22 supporters on SubscribeStar (and has no Patreon link posted in the OP), and the releases are only available immediately to $5+ supporters, so there are a limited number of people out there who could leak the game.

Assuming the dev's plan is to release 0.3.6 publicly once 0.3.7 is complete, then it's likely to be a little while yet. As I believe has been previously noted, the dev lost his main computer during a storm back in July. His rendering rig made it through fine, but can't really be used for anything else while doing renders. In fact, the dev may need to rebuild parts of 0.3.6 before he can even start on 0.3.7. He currently expects to be able to replace the computer by the end of September; given a two-month gap between 0.3.5 and 0.3.6, it could easily be December before the next update is complete.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's true, the dev currently only has 22 supporters on SubscribeStar (and has no Patreon link posted in the OP), and the releases are only available immediately to $5+ supporters, so there are a limited number of people out there who could leak the game.
he got tired of patreon and moved to subs to have actual incest in game.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
is there any sort of ipatch or walkthrough
TL;DR: Not as far as I know at present. I argue below there's no practical use for either at the moment.

Given that the MC and his not-quite-biological sisters aren't related, at least in part, because of genetic manipulation done before they were born, it's not clear how much could be done to make them related. Note that they believed they were related for much of their lives. A patch to change this would be awkward - unlike most cases, they already call each other brother and sisters, so it's not a matter or just changing "landlady" to "mother". Certain pieces of use would have to be skipped - and, potentially, others added (the fact that they aren't exact biological siblings has been used to excuse their relationship, and that aspect would change). The post above yours indicates a belief that the dev intends to either add "true incest" to the game, or possible intends to alter the story going forward to make them actual biological siblings kwhich wouldn't require a rewrite or anything; a revelation from the island's boss could change things, and such a revelation wouldn't affect their mutual feelings about each other, and wouldn't be likely to change how anyone else on the island viewed things, either.

As far as a walk-through, this is basically a kinetic novel. To the best of my recollection, the most significant changes that happen are you go through one of two paths during what I consider the prologue. Having tried both paths in those cases, you see one of two different scenes, but the contents of those scenes are incidental to the overall storyline. There is no choice that creates two radically distinct paths; at most, there are small variations in dialogue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any sort of ipatch or walkthrough
don't need ic-patch since game is incest already (mc has sex with 2 of his sisters (well clones of them) and soon 3rd) unless you want whole island to be related to mc. wt not needed since choices are obvious or solved with rollback.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3.5 bug

That should be a pic after Hadlee you answer (so maybe normal you should be seen)
Image '8852' not found

Reactions: MichaelFenix

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Island [v0.3.6] [MichaelFenix] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.3.5 -> v0.3.6 [327 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
Reactions: eric78 and medgecko

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
It's such a lame joke nowadays of the game it was at the beginning. I haven't cared about it since the first few versions. It's completely ruined.
Just out of curiosity, how long has it been ruined for you? Months? Years? It doesn't particularly sound like you tried another playthrough to see if it had become more to your taste. In fact, it kind of sounds like you might be complaining based on your perspective from a playthrough quite some time ago.

It makes me curious as to why you're commenting now. I mean, it's not to provide feedback to the creator, as you do not specify what ruined the game for you. For the same reason, it's not to help others looking for a game to play decide whether they'd like this or not. It just sounds like a random complaint. While that certainly isn't something that's not allowed here, it's not generally helpful except for you to vent your negative feelings.

If you can explain why the game was ruined for you, that could be helpful. If you've already done so in the past and are indeed simply venting your frustration over that, you can feel free to simply ignore this. Sadly, if that's true, it's probably more likely than not that you already have.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
0.3.5 bug

That should be a pic after Hadlee you answer (so maybe normal you should be seen)
Image '8852' not found
I found that and I think it is a typo and should be '8552'. Similar to section preceding it.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Just out of curiosity, how long has it been ruined for you? Months? Years? It doesn't particularly sound like you tried another playthrough to see if it had become more to your taste. In fact, it kind of sounds like you might be complaining based on your perspective from a playthrough quite some time ago.

It makes me curious as to why you're commenting now. I mean, it's not to provide feedback to the creator, as you do not specify what ruined the game for you. For the same reason, it's not to help others looking for a game to play decide whether they'd like this or not. It just sounds like a random complaint. While that certainly isn't something that's not allowed here, it's not generally helpful except for you to vent your negative feelings.

If you can explain why the game was ruined for you, that could be helpful. If you've already done so in the past and are indeed simply venting your frustration over that, you can feel free to simply ignore this. Sadly, if that's true, it's probably more likely than not that you already have.
Take a look at their signature, betting on it being something to do with the hotel room.

Reactions: KiraJames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's such a lame joke nowadays of the game it was at the beginning. I haven't cared about it since the first few versions. It's completely ruined.
Yet here you are.........

Obviously you care very deeply to still be commenting on a game you supposedly lost interest in.

See when rational thinking people with an ounce of common sense lose interest in something they do something ancient and mystical, lost to the ages in these years of total dumbfuckery .... they move the fuck along.

It's a pathetic look on you and people like you that claim they lose interest and still hang around to whine about it. Given that the updates in question were 4 years ago and here you are, on a new account no less, still linging to something you lost interest in.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023

It's a safe bet to just ignore posts like this .... It's not a knee jerk reactions on twitter . When someone goes out of his way to go within a forum to literally say nothing , yet just be negative ... it's filed in the trolls/attention seekers category .

He might have a valid point on the game , who knows , but he does not care to make it

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes