Kyoka

May 5, 2019
They should probably make a new game then instead of dumping 2 years of progress, and if a game at 0.9.5 isn't even halfway done then the dev is either bad at versioning or purposefully deceptive.
They can port most of the content its not like they have to start from square one... the most time consuming things are making the pictures / animations and pixel sprite sheets and tile maps and those can be ported, they dont need to be remade. So it probably wont take that much time.

Reactions: lewisCyfer16

LastlyFera

Dec 8, 2023
I don't know, sorry; I don't do any gaming on Android, so I don't know how to diagnose what issues could cause your problem. :(

It could be a pathing issue or it could be a modification to the base game's render pipeline that's causing issues when run through the interpreter.

Though if it is an RPGMV game, I'd just run it through a browser directly rather than using NWJC binaries; it's pretty much just a glorified browser, most stuffs done in javascript.

Also, I just realised you were asking for a decompiler, that's me replying to a post when I'm heading off to bed :p

Sorry, don't know of any, I usually just work with JS or the actual game files, I've never really had to decompile a game's compiled javascript plugins since I can just figure out what it's meant to do and replace it.
Owh, I see. Thanks for the knowledge. Maybe c
I don't know, sorry; I don't do any gaming on Android, so I don't know how to diagnose what issues could cause your problem. :(

It could be a pathing issue or it could be a modification to the base game's render pipeline that's causing issues when run through the interpreter.

Though if it is an RPGMV game, I'd just run it through a browser directly rather than using NWJC binaries; it's pretty much just a glorified browser, most stuffs done in javascript.

Also, I just realised you were asking for a decompiler, that's me replying to a post when I'm heading off to bed :p

Sorry, don't know of any, I usually just work with JS or the actual game files, I've never really had to decompile a game's compiled javascript plugins since I can just figure out what it's meant to do and replace it.
Ohh thanks for replying and also sorry for the late replied. I'm still new at using this F95.zone. Also, can I ask a tiny little bit of favor? The game above and also Idol hands 2. There's one plugin. Only one which is compiled into binaries. www>js>plugins>chimakispine.bin as such, makes it impossible to run on another platform (Which in this case, android) Everything else seems to be working fine (There's text issues but it's already fixable, and the fix is on the Joiplay discord)

I know I'm not entitled to ask you this and all of that, but can you write a replacement plugin for that chimakispine.bin? Someone tries before, but failed due to he stalled on the animation as he doesn't know exactly how to update the scene.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes