SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.52 [2024-06-16]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

5dslife

Jul 14, 2023
Yeah that's what you'd do. The reason they do it though is so that way someone can't just go to the lowest tier and then download all of the videos. Rather they'd have to do them one by one for all future videos forcing you to keep the subscription with only the more expensive tiers getting you previous videos.
Thats my thoughts at least.
As an aside isn't that just beaten by doing their more expensive tier every 3 months and going through the backlog every time?
That’s what I thought which seems like a. Crazy scam
Especially with how many exclusive they have

Apr 21, 2024
That’s what I thought which seems like a. Crazy scam
Especially with how many exclusive they have
It's a surprisingly common approach in some other fields such as gacha games where characters are limited release. It's just been applied to a patreon which is somewhat interesting. Not that it's a good business practice as it depends on people that enjoy what you do so much that they are willing to spend more.
Basically it's just taking advantage of people not wanting to miss something and you see that a lot in video games though this is the first I've seen it applied to videos in such a clever way.
I stand by my opinion that patreon should only be early access stuff, no exclusives.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
poeple were asking about it,
sexyjoi was added today and a lot of new stuff was yesterday
check the changelog

for those of you who somehow still haven't realized, there's a new frontpage here

5dslife

Jul 14, 2023
poeple were asking about it,
sexyjoi was added today and a lot of new stuff was yesterday
check the changelog

for those of you who somehow still haven't realized, there's a new frontpage here
Awesome sadly we don’t have the newest sexy which started my curiosity but we have one if the rezero ones so great!

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Thatll be fun. There have been a few videos of theirs I've been wanting to see if they are any good.
the remaining sexyjoi vids will come tomorrow, im having some issues downloading from mega, they may have caught onto my proxy list, i have been eating a ton of bandwidth. those will come alongside some extra bubble and cumelojoi vids, courtesy of yours truly, Zeta (please dont beg in his dms)

on the other hand creamy, waifuzone, cryss all have bunkers now and theres the new salad vid
(i thought about it, and waifuzone might actually get my bunkr acc banned, so thats only gonna be on akirabox)

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024
$77 now that is a scam.

Bruh I thought it was the same person that was uploading someone else's video and charging like 90 bucks for it. That's someone different and I think those prices have gone up since I last saw (though even before it was ridiculously expensive ) but I'm not certain about that.
Creators like that truly exploit the whale mentality of spending way too much money for stuff they want.

Apr 21, 2024
Bruh I thought it was the same person that was uploading someone else's video and charging like 90 bucks for it. That's someone different and I think those prices have gone up since I last saw (though even before it was ridiculously expensive ) but I'm not certain about that.
Creators like that truly exploit the whale mentality of spending way too much money for stuff they want.
Apparently no I wasn't crazy. Checking out the comments on another of their videos someone noticed a price change as well.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
There was a vid called 'Taihou's punishment'. I don't remember who uploaded it or when it was uploaded but it had to be at least a year old. It was recently deleted for some reason and am asking here on the off chance someone has it.

I checked the list, including manually checking the legacy torrent files. No luck.

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
But you have to be actually crazy to even think about paying a sum like that, you have to be. You must be.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
There was a vid called 'Taihou's punishment'. I don't remember who uploaded it or when it was uploaded but it had to be at least a year old. It was recently deleted for some reason and am asking here on the off chance someone has it.

I checked the list, including manually checking the legacy torrent files. No luck.
that sounds familiar, the one in divinejoi aint it?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote