SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.52 [2024-06-16]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
More deleted HentaiAnimeJOI videos: cyberdrop (dot) me/a/47SGsWUE
Link expires in a week.
awesome thanks. just fyi cyberdrop is abandoned. might want to look for a different filehost in the future. i reccomend (250mb filesize limit)
or akirabox (20gb filesize limit but no file viewer in browser)

Reactions: Bro9988

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
that sounds familiar, the one in divinejoi aint it?
No, that one isn't it. Further digging turned up the name 'purpleramenJOI' but I'm not 100% sure that's correct.

I think that guy recently deleted his account & scrubbed all his content online so I'm having trouble finding any solid leads.

"This creator deleted their patreon and joi database pages on 2024-06-07"
Well isn't that just peachy............ fkk.

Anyway thank you for trying to help.

Apr 21, 2024
No, that one isn't it. Further digging turned up the name 'purpleramenJOI' but I'm not 100% sure that's correct.

I think that guy recently deleted his account & scrubbed all his content online so I'm having trouble finding any solid leads.

Well isn't that just peachy............ fkk.

Anyway thank you for trying to help.
If it was purpleramen then all of the non patreon and joi database accounts were deleted a while ago. They came back for a bit and made new accounts on both before vanishing again. Maybe someone out there has it, but at the very least if they come back there is some way for their videos to be restored (as thats happened already) so if you see them around again make sure to get all of their videos then.

Apr 21, 2024
the remaining sexyjoi vids will come tomorrow, im having some issues downloading from mega, they may have caught onto my proxy list, i have been eating a ton of bandwidth. those will come alongside some extra bubble and cumelojoi vids, courtesy of yours truly, Zeta (please dont beg in his dms)

on the other hand creamy, waifuzone, cryss all have bunkers now and theres the new salad vid
(i thought about it, and waifuzone might actually get my bunkr acc banned, so thats only gonna be on akirabox)
Well going off of this there are some missing videos now, so I'll put together a list when I'm free later.

Memetime25

Jan 24, 2024
A couple of bonus vids:

MeliodasWrath: (Bliss series but missing the newest oral bliss 2. Not on joi database but seems like it would fit here)

MisstressYumiko: (The fully exclusive vids. Looks like there a few few extended versions of other as well. If someone wants them I can upload them later)

Nausea:

mixedham

May 22, 2024
There was a vid called 'Taihou's punishment'. I don't remember who uploaded it or when it was uploaded but it had to be at least a year old. It was recently deleted for some reason and am asking here on the off chance someone has it.

I checked the list, including manually checking the legacy torrent files. No luck.
Taihou's Punishment:
Link expires in a week. This is the only PurpleRamen video I have.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Here is an updated missing list based on what is said to have been added. If some of these are still going up then just cut them out later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i will, do this later
i mimir
1718519756097.png
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
unrelated, just sharing with the class
if i ever see soxxie or tantra im gonna kick them in the fucking balls (ingame)

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Taihou's Punishment:
Link expires in a week. This is the only PurpleRamen video I have.
Thank you. That is the only joi video I've ever liked and I appreciate your help.

I thought it was gone for good and had given up.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote