SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
also
if someone can help me identify the correct filenames for these, that would be a big help
i assume they are not original, i compared some of them quickly to my database and found another dehya video but it was a different file size and the content appeared not the same from first glance. im just rather busy archiving the other creators and other things that i dont have the time or patience for this. im just gonna throw them into the soxxie folder as is for now but if anyone can identify the correct filenames that would be appreciated. thanks friends

reelobaruk you posted this link, if you could clarify if you renamed them or not and what the original filenames are please do, if these are the original filenames then the title from the patreon post or will suffice

Edit: this is resolved, thankyou Pogchampfreak and Justanothercoward

Last edited:
Reactions: SHaD0W_S1aSH3R

mzyes98

Jan 14, 2022
idk what go-files timelimit is or how often they get taken down but this has been backed up and added to the database (y)
just lettin the gang know
if it goes down before im done the project lmk and i can throw it up somewhere temporarily
Nice!

Also, gofile links only last up to a week, and mega links can be reported, 3 warnings will result in an account suspension - meaning all the stuff that you saved will be deleted too, including the stuff u saved as offline, well at least based on my experience.

Apr 21, 2024
also
if someone can help me identify the correct filenames for these, that would be a big help
i assume they are not original, i compared some of them quickly to my database and found another dehya video but it was a different file size and the content appeared not the same from first glance. im just rather busy archiving the other creators and other things that i dont have the time or patience for this. im just gonna throw them into the soxxie folder as is for now but if anyone can identify the correct filenames that would be appreciated. thanks friends

reelobaruk you posted this link, if you could clarify if you renamed them or not and what the original filenames are please do, if these are the original filenames then the title from the patreon post or will suffice
Isn't this just the more recent Soxxie videos?
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
I might be wrong and I'm too lazy to double check, but all the video lengths and characters match up

Reactions: ArmSpaghetti

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Nice!

Also, gofile links only last up to a week, and mega links can be reported, 3 warnings will result in an account suspension - meaning all the stuff that you saved will be deleted too, including the stuff u saved as offline, well at least based on my experience.
the database is not on mega, its on a local drive i dedicated to this project, unless Mega breaks into my house and steals my hard drive they aren't getting those files back from me

if you had saved files deleted its likely becuase you were using MEGASync and left the files in the same folder that mega saves them too, so when your account was suspended MEGASync also deleted your files from the folder
which is just another reason to not use MEGASync (the MEGA desktop app) other than being spyware

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mzyes98

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Isn't this just the more recent Soxxie videos?
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
I might be wrong and I'm too lazy to double check, but all the video lengths and characters match up
those links dont actually work for me becuase they are direct links to the video which i didn't realize it wouldn't even let me view the title of if im not subbed to them. its ok though becuase i found a post a couple pages later in the thread where someone already posted the correct filenames, thankyou for your help however, its appreciated nonetheless

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Update on "The JOI Archive" project
Good news everyone, the last half of the thread went by pretty quick and im just now finishing up some blacktantra stuff from a torrent
everything on this thread has fully been backed up + some stuff that was sent to me privately. I will also keep an eye out for anything posted after this message and add it to the database as well.

Total file-size: 214Gb
Total creators:31
see here for upload status

Not sure if I will be claiming this thread or making a new one, until I know I wont be uploading any links, I would rather post it all at once

Also I attached a txt file with all active links currently on this thread to this comment, I made it purely for organizational reasons but I figured it may be useful to some of you (some of them are redundant and I have also excluded some for various reasons but 95% of it is there, whatever is missing has also been backed up however, I just didn't include those links in this document)

I'm fucking cooked, I will start uploading next week, I need a mental break from this shit.
Bedtime

Last edited:

LePantsShaw

Aug 28, 2022
Submitting some that I unlocked
GoddessMika:

RamonaJoi:

Both of these contain all of the top level patreon videos, but not the ones that are available for free.
do you have Ramona's most recent one?

u6000

Apr 5, 2017
Update on "The JOI Archive" project
Good news everyone, the last half of the thread went by pretty quick and im just now finishing up some blacktantra stuff from a torrent
everything on this thread has fully been backed up + some stuff that was sent to me privately. I will also keep an eye out for anything posted after this message and add it to the database as well.

Total file-size after compression: 191Gb
Total creators:31
Total files/videos: 651 (some of this is stuff like extra txt files, jpg's, author credits, etc. but we can assume there's a minimum of 500 videos here)

These files will first be uploaded to bunkr and then maybe I will setup the PyScript for mega as well, but that's just extra work for little reason. I wont be uploading any links until its all finished and those links will be going onto a new thread which I will maintain, this place is a cesspool of disorganization. there will be a legacy dropdown linking to this thread and with all the links from this thread if anybody wants that for some reason.

Also I attached a txt file with all active links currently on this thread to this comment, I made it purely for organizational reasons but I figured it may be useful to some of you (some of them are redundant and I have also excluded some for various reasons but 95% of it is there, whatever is missing has also been backed up however, I just didn't include those links in this document)

I'm fucking cooked, I will start uploading next week, I need a mental break from this shit.
Bedtime

Edit: just a footnote, my ISP is very unhappy with me and is even less happy that I know what's in my contract and they cant throttle me anymore. ISP's greatest fears: old people calling tech support, the CRTC, and that one asshole that read the TOS and knows what they can get away with.
Thanks, really appreciate your effort.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArmSpaghetti
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote