SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
stuff like the last several comments is what's making me debate whether i want to claim ownership of this thread for editing perms or just let it burn and start a new one with some very clear posting guidelines. obviously I cant police anyone but god damn the sheep mentality.

Last edited:

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I will make a quick note now however for anyone who bothers to read
if you are gonna make requests, make them meaningful
give incentive, provide information, give people a reason to give a shit about your request
not just, new soxxie vid plz! tehee!

heres an example

creator x has y amount of new videos since the last update we got here, their sub costs z amount per month
some general themes/kinks they focus on are a, b, and c
the recent videos use characters from d, f, and g
if someone could grab the latest videos for us that would be awesome, thanks.

also torrent coming soon ™

Last edited:

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
"The Joi Archive" project update (torrent and oversized files)

Torrent

There is now a torrent to use while waiting for me to finish Bunkr uploads
This was set up with the help of bjdoakhri big thanks.
It will be very very slow for a while until the files get shared enough so that I am not the only seed

This torrent contains all the exclusive content from this thread up to 2024-05-31 barring what was lost prior to 2024-05-24 when I started the archive. (+ some additional new content and recovered content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't know how to use this, google it, its not hard
You do not need to download the entire torrent, you can select which folders and files you want.

(If there are any actual issues with the torrent let me know as I am not too familiar with P2P hosting)

Edit: there's quite a lot of Chinese IP's in the swarm, hmm...

Oversized files (minor issue really)
Additionally, some files are oversized for bunkr and will be hosted on alternate sites. Namely and (possibly )
These have been chosen becuase they support the necessary file size for these videos and have considerable time limits that refresh when the videos are viewed or downloaded. All of these do honor DMCA takedowns but pixeldrain and gofile tend to take more time to act on these and I am setting up scripts to automatically upload the videos again when these links get deleted so downtime will be short. For this reason there should always be at least one mirror available at any given time on top of the torrent, so even if creators persist with DMCA requests it will not matter. This problem itself only affects certain creators anyway (just Blacktantra really) and the occasional 1 or 2 extra long videos from random creators here and there. but nonetheless I would be a bad librarian if I threw away books just becuase they are too big.

Bunkr upload status here

Last edited:

enzzo24

May 3, 2024
Guys, Blacktantra has 2 amount of new videos since the last update. And they are in a new genre. Anyone got the new link for his mega or another?

ccgssdtttew

May 22, 2024
stuff like the last several comments is what's making me debate whether i want to claim ownership of this thread for editing perms or just let it burn and start a new one with some very clear posting guidelines. obviously I cant police anyone but god damn the sheep mentality.
LOL i scrolled up just to check what u were saying about. big yikes

Reactions: CoomerGeralt
Apr 21, 2024
I will make a quick note now however for anyone who bothers to read
if you are gonna make requests, make them meaningful
give incentive, provide information, give people a reason to give a shit about your request
not just, new soxxie vid plz! tehee!

heres an example

creator x has y amount of new videos since the last update we got here, their sub costs z amount per month
some general themes/kinks they focus on are a, b, and c
the recent videos use characters from d, f, and g
if someone could grab the latest videos for us that would be awesome, thanks.

also torrent coming soon ™
Lol I doubt that many people will read it, and also I doubt it will change much about answering requests. It's not like I'm going to request anything though. At least it's a good idea.

Apr 21, 2024
Lol I doubt that many people will read it, and also I doubt it will change much about answering requests. It's not like I'm going to request anything though. At least it's a good idea.
On that note I might go through the site and try to make a list of all the patreon exclusives that aren't on here if that seems helpful. (Mostly for creators that are never brought up on here because way too many requests are for the same creators over and over. I'll also skip over creators that have their patreon exclusives as just early access stuff as while they should be supported for actually getting their stuff out there I doubt people care as much about a list of videos they'd get access to at some point anyway)
The main things is that I don't really want to check out the torrent, so if I could get a text list of the files on there I'll start sometime soon. Of course if their videos come from not on the database I'll be too lazy to go over that so someone else might want to do that.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
this is one of the main reasons I'm split between making a new thread and claiming this one, the request spam mentality is so engrained here that there's some pressure to just make a new thread along with the archive and some new content which will pressure everyone here to jump to the new thread becuase that's where the content is and its all on the front page neatly organized. its going to be very similar to a game post you typically see on this forum, with bbcode and formatting.

There will be a bit on guidelines to uploading and requesting which obviously cant be enforced but will give a good outline on how to best encourage engagement in a thread like this and have a productive community rather than people spamming the same one line requests for eternity, and I have a feeling if its on the front page people are more likely to read. being fresh and new is also great for activity boom and this thread is old af and has 80 pages of spam and nonsense. even if I claim this thread and overwrite the front page, it doesn't matter how pretty I make it, nothing can block out the stinking shit stench of the following 80 pages of bickering, spam requests, broken/unorganized links, and generally useless posts. any actually interesting or valuable conversations, ideas, content uploads got lost between the garbage.

Reactions: Bro9988

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
On that note I might go through the site and try to make a list of all the patreon exclusives that aren't on here if that seems helpful. (Mostly for creators that are never brought up on here because way too many requests are for the same creators over and over. I'll also skip over creators that have their patreon exclusives as just early access stuff as while they should be supported for actually getting their stuff out there I doubt people care as much about a list of videos they'd get access to at some point anyway)
The main things is that I don't really want to check out the torrent, so if I could get a text list of the files on there I'll start sometime soon. Of course if their videos come from not on the database I'll be too lazy to go over that so someone else might want to do that.
i mean, il be honest i dont see too much value in that but you are welcome to do so once the archive is up. there's no easy way for me to export all the current filesnames in the database into a txt or anything so im not gonna do that. there just isnt a good reason to.
the best i can see coming from that is people who bother reading the list might notice they have videos that are missing and upload them for us which would be great but idk if its worth combing through that much data just for the possibility that might happen.
your time, your call. i expect bunkr to be done in like, 1-3 weeks, maybe sooner, it depends on a lot of things.

Apr 21, 2024
i mean, il be honest i dont see too much value in that but you are welcome to do so once the archive is up. there's no easy way for me to export all the current filesnames in the database into a txt or anything so im not gonna do that. there just isnt a good reason to.
the best i can see coming from that is people who bother reading the list might notice they have videos that are missing and upload them for us which would be great but idk if its worth combing through that much data just for the possibility that might happen.
your time, your call. i expect bunkr to be done in like, 1-3 weeks, maybe sooner, it depends on a lot of things.
Fair enough. It was more just boredom and the constant same creator requests over and over that made me think of doing it. I might at some point, but if it doesn't seem useful then I'm not gonna worry about it.

idkwtfuck

Mar 14, 2024
"The Joi Archive" project update (torrent and oversized files)

Torrent

There is now a torrent to use while waiting for me to finish Bunkr uploads
This was set up with the help of bjdoakhri big thanks.
It will be very very slow for a while until the files get shared enough so that I am not the only seed

This torrent contains all the exclusive content from this thread up to 2024-05-31 barring what was lost prior to 2024-05-24 when I started the archive. (+ some additional new content and recovered content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't know how to use this, google it, its not hard
You do not need to download the entire torrent, you can select which folders and files you want.

(If there are any actual issues with the torrent let me know as I am not too familiar with P2P hosting)

Edit: there's quite a lot of Chinese IP's in the swarm, hmm...

Oversized files (minor issue really)
Additionally, some files are oversized for bunkr and will be hosted on alternate sites. Namely and (possibly )
These have been chosen becuase they support the necessary file size for these videos and have considerable time limits that refresh when the videos are viewed or downloaded. All of these do honor DMCA takedowns but pixeldrain and gofile tend to take more time to act on these and I am setting up scripts to automatically upload the videos again when these links get deleted so downtime will be short. For this reason there should always be at least one mirror available at any given time on top of the torrent, so even if creators persist with DMCA requests it will not matter. This problem itself only affects certain creators anyway (just Blacktantra really) and the occasional 1 or 2 extra long videos from random creators here and there. but nonetheless I would be a bad librarian if I threw away books just becuase they are too big.

Bunkr upload status here
dude really appreciate the work you put in but i cant seem to use the magnet links (i might be copying it wrong ) i can get links frm other websites to work but i dont know how much of it is a singular link or is the whole thing one single link

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Fair enough. It was more just boredom and the constant same creator requests over and over that made me think of doing it. I might at some point, but if it doesn't seem useful then I'm not gonna worry about it.
if you do I will appreciate it, im sure some others will as well
I am also likely going to dish out some money myself when the time comes to post everything so there's some new content and its not just the same old stuff most have seen already so a general idea who which popular creators most desperately need a update would be useful information

sidenote: whos the frostwire user in my torrent swarm, i swear you guys are just a cult.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote