SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
dude really appreciate the work you put in but i cant seem to use the magnet links (i might be copying it wrong ) i can get links frm other websites to work but i dont know how much of it is a singular link or is the whole thing one single link
everything contained in the spoiler dropdown menu is the link

Reactions: Bro9988

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
Welll first of wassup guys long time no see I left for a while so didn’t see the changes
I am to say firstly ArmSpaghetti I love you doing this because it will definitely be easier and I understand you takes about how we should view asking Joi that are kinda bare bones questions so I am gonna do one now :D

Does someone have Juicy Joi patreon exclusive videos here a lot of people including me love there content and has characters from JJK that I like and it would make people see and enjoy it.
Also does someone have the new voiced videos of spirit joi,sweety and joigang (all the videos after zeta left)ik ik people have strong opinion on joigang but a lot of people like them also and also have want to see those 2 smash exclusive videos they sound interesting especially the Rosalina one :)

Lastly Justanothercoward if you actually do you plan I will be super happy how nice you are and I think this can be a good idea (in the right hands) but that you to decide if you want to do it

PS:Armspaghetti I am giving back to the community if you some joigang/sweety/spirit boi voiced videos
In my disposal form zeta before the deleted mega if you need some of them for the joi archives just let me now :)
Well this was a big text to make so later guys

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
PS:Armspaghetti I am giving back to the community if you some joigang/sweety/spirit boi voiced videos
In my disposal form zeta before the deleted mega if you need some of them for the joi archives just let me now :)
Well this was a big text to make so later guys
uh yea, il look into it thanks, i believe i am missing some deleted joigang content, idk about the other two

Edit:

29 joigang vids
16 sweetyjoi vids
12 spiritjoi vids

they are near the end of the queue for uploads becuase its in alphabetical order so i haven't uploaded any of them yet but that's the amount I have. so if you have more it means you have something I don't (assuming its paid content becuase I dont keep free content)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bro9988

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
uh yea, il look into it thanks, i believe i am missing some deleted joigang content, idk about the other two

Edit:

29 joigang vids
16 sweetyjoi vids
12 spiritjoi vids

they are near the end of the queue for uploads becuase its in alphabetical order so i haven't uploaded any of them yet but that's the amount I have. so if you have more it means you have something I don't (assuming its paid content becuase I dont keep free content)
I mostly paid content (mostly full voiced versions of these videos because those creator mainly put that behind a paywall)

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I mostly paid content (mostly full voiced versions of these videos because those creator mainly put that behind a paywall)
alright, well if you have more videos than me let me know, I know for certain im missing quite a bit of joigang content that got deleted from this thread

Shhhhhh17622

Mar 31, 2024
Hey ArmSpaghetti wanted to say I found a link to more sadiehmv vids that I don’t think you have yet. I’m ps this has all paizuri heavens and booty bliss in one folder. Wanted to give back in my own way since I’m not currently in a position to buy paid content rn.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Hey ArmSpaghetti wanted to say I found a link to more sadiehmv vids that I don’t think you have yet. I’m ps this has all paizuri heavens and booty bliss in one folder. Wanted to give back in my own way since I’m not currently in a position to buy paid content rn.
i have all of those, and more, thankyou however

Jaxowix

Nov 6, 2023
alright, well if you have more videos than me let me know, I know for certain im missing quite a bit of joigang content that got deleted from this thread
List of my currently working links: pastebin (dot) com/vBgh5SBe
Most links are from the joi-database-thread, but also contains a few that were not posted here before (nothing from the list posted/hosted from me, credit for that goes to others).

Sidenote: bunkr seems to frequently change their domainname, but "bunkrr.su" seems to always work and just redirects to the newest domain and therefore still works even when links to other domains stop working, so it is probably best to change the url manually when saving/before posting bunkr links.

Varnakai

Apr 3, 2024
I think the only vid missing is toga's playthings part 2?
Unless you're talking about the funscripts?

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
List of my currently working links: pastebin (dot) com/vBgh5SBe
Most links are from the joi-database-thread, but also contains a few that were not posted here before (nothing from the list posted/hosted from me, credit for that goes to others).

Sidenote: bunkr seems to frequently change their domainname, but "bunkrr.su" seems to always work and just redirects to the newest domain and therefore still works even when links to other domains stop working, so it is probably best to change the url manually when saving/before posting bunkr links.
which ones are the ones not from this thread?

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Tell the ones you are missing and I will see if I have them :3
spiritjoi
sweetyjoi
joigang

if you have anything that isnt in these albums lmk, that goes for anyone else as well
upload here or dm me a link, i recommend if you are gonna post the link here

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote