SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wowassault

May 26, 2017
As someone that never heard of the term "joi" can somebody explain to me what this "game" is supposed to be?

I attempted some google searches but found nothing conclusive tbh.

Is it just a collection of hentai video's? It's talking about a "game" tho....

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
As someone that never heard of the term "joi" can somebody explain to me what this "game" is supposed to be?

I attempted some google searches but found nothing conclusive tbh.

Is it just a collection of hentai video's? It's talking about a "game" tho....
From what I remember there's nothing special about it, it's just a collection of several videos mixed with little details here and there

Reactions: wowassault

1169bn

Jun 1, 2021
A completely unsurprising opinion. Did you know most creators dislike writing it for the exact same reason?
Anyway I like game play gimmicks too. Joigang's pokemon and smash series being recent examples.
Season 2 smash is really good. Especially the Zelda one, since I like her a lot.
Hey, is it possible to add the Grand Lottery exclusives to the JOIgang mega? Thanks.

Last edited:

Mitch1128

Dec 4, 2023
Hey I would DM for this but I don't have privileges yet, any chance you have the newer episodes that just came out from Hentirella? Thanks!!
Anyone got Hentirella's new vid
If I can't find the JOIs posted elsewhere I normally pay for the subscription on the 3rd or 4th so that one payment covers two JOIs. Sorry to make you wait but it will be available here: on the 3rd. I'll also add the alternative versions of Futa Cult.

GTFO9083

Mar 13, 2024
If I can't find the JOIs posted elsewhere I normally pay for the subscription on the 3rd or 4th so that one payment covers two JOIs. Sorry to make you wait but it will be available here: on the 3rd. I'll also add the alternative versions of Futa Cult.
No worries, tysm for even uploading them

randomsubs1

Dec 28, 2023
Wow... sorry to make me wait? Man, you are too kind! Thanks so much!

infamousee

Jul 28, 2022
can someone reupload sadiehmv's paizuri heaven 1-4 and booty bliss, the other mega folder is unfortunately down :cry:

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
anyone. got all of Sadies stuff (since links expired ) or Melodias wraths paizuri bliss videos, Or Insane jois succubus videos? (last time i ask for insane jois stuff) If so thanks

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote