SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.93 [2024-07-03]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
So looks like that Rosalina joi still is up in the air and spirit joi just release a new one today I think just need to wait more

Nov 26, 2023
Here's another source for the public.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9rS0UyMlJxQiNHVlhuUHhSVFl3ZFFSNFk3M25aeTFR
For those who don't know how to use this ask me IN DM'S ONLY! I don't feel like uploading it again if its taken down.
They're being really anal about this. Even this was taken down. So I'm assuming one of the people I gave the link to reported it. I'll try a torrent this time.
I'll keep giving it out as many times as it takes out of sheer spite now.
If this gets taken down let me know in a DM and I'll give it to you.

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
They're being really anal about this. Even this was taken down. So I'm assuming one of the people I gave the link to reported it. I'll try a torrent this time.
I'll keep giving it out as many times as it takes out of sheer spite now.
If this gets taken down let me know in a DM and I'll give it to you.
it was taken down again

silver572

Jan 29, 2018
Good. I was getting tired of handing them out anyway. Shit ton of people asking for it. Only thing that kept me going was spite.
I don't know if I missed any, but I can give them to you to upload if I did miss some.
That should be all of it at the moment of upload. Other stuff on the joidatabase page are non-voiced versions, early access, public videos or videos that has been already remastered.

Nov 26, 2023
Why were you being spiteful when someone deleted your uploads?
Because they were DMCA striking it despite non of the animations and pictures in the video being theirs. Hell you can see patreon watermarks on some of them. I just find that wild they can claim it's theirs. Only thing I can see is MAYBE the voices. Even then they just hire VA's off reddit, So still technically not theirs.
TLDR they were copyright striking it despite nothing being their own original work and I think them putting THAT much effort into stopping some small leaks is asinine. (Some of the uploads lasted only a couple of minutes. That's petty to me.)

Reactions: Roi5008
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote