SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.93 [2024-07-03]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 26, 2023
Yeahh, since the database launched the Patreon paywalls the quantity of content has increased but the quality has decreased (for both free and paid content)
It's maybe more of an open secret but the bigger creators like Cajoi and joigang earn over 2000 usd a month. People saw that and the rest was history. I wager that's why so many creators seem to have very easy grammar and spelling issues too. I think a lot of them are from poorer countries trying to make a buck.

Last edited:
Reactions: fungussy

Taveer

Mar 20, 2022

this is the stuff i have downloaded from spirit if you want anything else i can probably get it
Is there a funscript for the yae miko joi? If there is, can you add it to mega, thanks.

fungussy

Dec 28, 2023
It's maybe more of an open secret but the bigger creators like Cajoi and joigang earn over 2000 usd a month. People saw that and the rest was history. I wager that's why so many creators seem to have very easy grammar and spelling issues too. I think a lot of them are from poorer countries trying to make a buck.
It's surprising how easy it is to sell content like this. But hey! At least they don't make AI generated YouTube Shorts or sth like that

Nov 26, 2023
It's surprising how easy it is to sell content like this. But hey! At least they don't make AI generated YouTube Shorts or sth like that
I mean cajoi put's actual effort and ideas into his videos and even pays for art for the sometimes, add on the fact he's been doing this free for years he has built an actual community. Joigang has way too many simps for the VA bunny so I can understand that.
But my guy, explain to me how voidjoi of all people almost makes 2k as well? Considering how much their videos were requested here my only guess is people really like the more degenerate stuff regardless of quality. It seems the bar for quality is in the dirt if you make the more extreme content.

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
I mean cajoi put's actual effort and ideas into his videos and even pays for art for the sometimes, add on the fact he's been doing this free for years he has built an actual community. Joigang has way too many simps for the VA bunny so I can understand that.
But my guy, explain to me how voidjoi of all people almost makes 2k as well? Considering how much their videos were requested here my only guess is people really like the more degenerate stuff regardless of quality. It seems the bar for quality is in the dirt if you make the more extreme content.
i think voidjoi was just lucky to be one of the first ones to consistently release content and is currently riding the wave as the genre expands and gets new creators who actually put some effort in the wave will eventually taper out and they'll be left with a pittance like all products as consumers get more options you either innovate or get left behind

fungussy

Dec 28, 2023
I mean, VoidJoi has potential. Most of her content is disappointing, but she has really good editing skills and and sometimes she has shown that she can make quality stories. What a shame that she usually wastes that potential by flooding her videos with annoying ASMR, humanly impossible edges and images of shoes.

Reactions: RandomUserrr204710

H-man1214

Dec 6, 2023
Hello, someone have the last CaJOI video : Houshou Marine's premium gangbang stream (Part 3/3) ? Thanks

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
I mean, VoidJoi has potential. Most of her content is disappointing, but she has really good editing skills and and sometimes she has shown that she can make quality stories. What a shame that she usually wastes that potential by flooding her videos with annoying ASMR, humanly impossible edges and images of shoes.
Tried to see one of the videos, the "story progress" seems super fast and the grammar isn't exactly ideal (to say the least)

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I honestly don't know why I never thought to look for some of these videos on this site. Was trying to track down one and seen this link and was like oh come on why did I not think of this.
Will need to go through and see what links are still active but thanks in advance for them

Skimilk690

Jan 29, 2024
I honestly don't know why I never thought to look for some of these videos on this site. Was trying to track down one and seen this link and was like oh come on why did I not think of this.
Will need to go through and see what links are still active but thanks in advance for them
Believe I remember someone going through all the links around 30 so ye

Nov 26, 2023
A totally original and not at all stolen list from Kkclue.

- Creds Davide Picerno

Creds@ Kuroila

Creds@ Mitch1128

Creds@ heralder

Creds@ heralder

Creds@ BeefBurger

Creds@ Davide Picerno

Creds Muad'ib

Creds Mitch1128

Creds@ Mitch1128

Creds (they both posted the same link but@ jurungalo posted it first) jurungalo gisdguv657

Creds@ Arednel

Creds (they both posted the same link but@ vitekkek was first) woshijunshi vitekkek

Creds@ Zeta the warrior

Creds@ Muad'ib

Creds@ reelobaruk

Creds@ reelobaruk

Creds@ reelobaruk

Creds@ trickster_JK

Creds@ Neopeepinfella

Creds@ EdgyUsername11

Creds
DARKKin09

Creds@ DARKKin09

Creds Mitch1128

Creds Sandix3

Here be newer shit.

Hentairella futa by mitch1128

Incubusjoi cei series by unext1

Random selection of things by
Arma-S (may be reposts)

incubusjoi remake of cei series by
Mundus3

some random kafka/marin
lookLiGols asked for, provided by
Zeta the magnet warrior.

Futa Club [Platinum Edition]" by Goddess Mika provided by
Prof.AI pixeldrainDOTcom/u/tdxKKDrB

Spiritjoi voiced marin and mirko as well as a few eclipse vids provided by
Zeta the magnet warrior.

enolajoi by silver572 pixeldrain(dot)com/l/5vLE3PKt

more vids from eclipse by Mundus3

Classyjoi by Mundus3

Voidjoi by fungussy

Mrsnuzuki by Mundus3

Mundus3

All of sadiehmv's vids by
Zeta the magnet warrior

QualityLunch's Houshou Marine JOI pupwa pixeldrain com/u/RchnaYnf

Joifreedom yae and nobara provided by
Zeta the magnet warrior

Ilovefreshsalad underground idol video by
Kuroila:

joigang grand lottery part 1 & 2 bonus scenes by
silver572

Amaryllis by Mundus3

Ru version of cei series by Incubusjoi. Provided by Mundus3

Cumulo by Shoto220

2B breeding protocol from Cumulo by Chocolatecafe

Voiced sweetyjoi bunker with nicole and demon slayer village. Vids by
Zeta the magnet warrior, bunkered by silver572

KuroJOI by karuaru

spiritjoi with the newest mommy video by Grafter457

Feel free to let me know if I fucked up or missed something. Otherwise I hope this is helpful.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote