SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.93 [2024-07-03]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
SoxxieJOI:
Can you please rename the videos cause i dont know if i have it right now or not... Its because you are "masking" the videos or you are lazy to not put it in there? if you can put the names here i really apreciate it a lot!

reelobaruk

Nov 12, 2023
Can you please rename the videos cause i dont know if i have it right now or not... Its because you are "masking" the videos or you are lazy to not put it in there? if you can put the names here i really apreciate it a lot!
I used to make everything pretty and upload to torrents, but since no one supports seeding my torrents, I don't bother, do it yourself :)

Varnakai

Apr 3, 2024
when your entire content library is locked behind a paywall, what do you expect lmao. Money has definitely gone to their head because they rarely make public videos anymore.
Did you read his commission sheet on his patreon? He literally stated that this is a business and he treats it as such. Only when people stop mindlessly gobbling up content and vote with their wallets will change happen. Which I doubt because even here people still ask for his content.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote