SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.93 [2024-07-03]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Just a quick note that AmaryllisJOI has called it quits with the following message to supporters

"
I know I've been kinda MIA for a bit but I didn't want to completely disappear on all of you. I won’t draw this out too much, TLDR i’m taking an indefinite break from making JOI related content. I started this just to test my skills but lately I've been in a real rut and I don't think I'm making anything worth publishing.
It’s pointless to hold content behind a paywall if I'm not uploading anything new, so I've decided that over the coming weeks I’ll release all my paid content for free and around this time next month I'll unpublish my page.
I want to thank everyone who has supported me along the way and everyone i’ve had the honour to meet along this journey.
"

ccgssdtttew

May 22, 2024
Hi there the Paizuri Bliss Ultimate video is a Fan Made video created from someone who i saw it in another comunity and then i downloaded it... Its a recapitulation of Paizuri Bliss 1,2 and 3 with Pixel Bliss 1 and 2 some of the stages of those ones... it was not a "New" Video from him it was a "Fan Made" one.

Right now what Bliss Series exists from him are:

Paizuri Bliss Series: 1,2,3 and 4
Oral Bliss Series: 1 and 2
Ass Bliss Series: 1 and 2
Pixel Paizuri Series: 1 and 2 i think they was (those where the first proyects he do when start doing those kind of Series i have those if you don't have it for share it but they are really short)
Oh wow. no wonder i recognised some of them in the ultimate video. After u said that, i realised they really did cut and paste bits here n there.

Apr 21, 2024
Just a quick note that AmaryllisJOI has called it quits with the following message to supporters

"
I know I've been kinda MIA for a bit but I didn't want to completely disappear on all of you. I won’t draw this out too much, TLDR i’m taking an indefinite break from making JOI related content. I started this just to test my skills but lately I've been in a real rut and I don't think I'm making anything worth publishing.
It’s pointless to hold content behind a paywall if I'm not uploading anything new, so I've decided that over the coming weeks I’ll release all my paid content for free and around this time next month I'll unpublish my page.
I want to thank everyone who has supported me along the way and everyone i’ve had the honour to meet along this journey.
"
I do appreciate the removing the paywall if you aren't uploading anymore.
Good move that I wished more did.
Though I do wish they just left their stuff up and leave it there indefinitely.

mixedham

May 22, 2024
Here is a handful of deleted videos from defunct creator BrokenNote:
Link expires in a week.

ArmSpaghetti, I have several videos where I do not know the creator and I can no longer find them because their page was deleted. Do you still think these are worth uploading? Is this something you think is manageable with an "unknown" album, etc?

Apr 21, 2024
"
Though I do wish they just left their stuff up and leave it there indefinitely.
"

what do you mean by that?
It bothers me when someone is like "I don't like this thing I did anymore so I am going to remove it from anyone I shared it with having the ability to reach it"
Like I get it you don't like it anymore, but way too often there is no reason not to leave it up other than that yet it still gets deleted.
It's just a very prevalent issue on the internet that confuses me because even if I don't like something I understand others might and try to leave it up for them.

Reactions: SHaD0W_S1aSH3R

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018

"
"
respect for making everything free

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
@ArmSpaghetti, I have several videos where I do not know the creator and I can no longer find them because their page was deleted. Do you still think these are worth uploading? Is this something you think is manageable with an "unknown" album, etc?
yea ofc, I can for sure just dump them all into one album in MISC and if anyone manages to identify them then il move them accordingly

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote