SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.93 [2024-07-03]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah that's the reason I was pretty sure someone would want it as I saw someone asking for that before and just being very confused that people wanted that.
yea idk, I cant wrap my head around it. now the [Mothers day] vids on the other hand, ima have to check those out
JOI for women is already extremely rare aint no way im passing these up.

one of these days ima just start makin my own

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fungussy

damabea

May 3, 2024
ArmSpaghetti
I have added the new Hentirella Video to the Bunkr.
Album:
Direct link to video:

Also, ArmSpaghetti I read that you are a fan of Hentirella. I have most of their videos just let me know if you want any of these:
View attachment 3787234
I have been searching for the videos for a long time since the Mega archive was taken offline. Unfortunately, I didn't download the videos back then. mitch1128, you are a hero.

Will you be uploading the entire directory somewhere in the future or just individual files since your upload speed is not fast?

OI123

Aug 31, 2017
I have been searching for the videos for a long time since the Mega archive was taken offline. Unfortunately, I didn't download the videos back then. mitch1128, you are a hero.

Will you be uploading the entire directory somewhere in the future or just individual files since your upload speed is not fast?
The mega archive is still online, but has changed its link.
Now it's public, so it no longer receives uploads before the public release.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9LcFFDaUtpYSN4dFRkMVlHWFRJMnltYnp0dXZZV3J3
base64

Reactions: damabea

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone have the new CreamyStreamer joi?
yes but unprocessed so i haven't added it to the archive yet, il do a temporary akirabox upload and post it here, wont be on the front page
I have been searching for the videos for a long time since the Mega archive was taken offline.
everything there is on the bunkr album, whatever isnt there is free on PH

Last edited:

Curbstone21

Jan 1, 2024
Anyone has stack of bundles stuff? They make great jois since the days before database, newer ones are voiced. They have a lot of stuff, some of which is accessible on PH and kemono, but newer stuff is behind paywall. I wonder why nobody asked before...

Reactions: OI123

5dslife

Jul 14, 2023
I’m gonna try to do this in the best format
I would like to see if anyone can get access to the Joigang files particularly
Voiced Hentai JOI] Persona 5 Gauntlet [11 Girls, 20 Endings, Teasing, Femdom, Wholesome, Humiliation, CBT, Edging, Denial, Pegging, CFNM, Prostitution, Condoms, NTR, Endurance Challenge, Ruined Orgasm, First Time, Footjobs]
And
Smash Ultimate - Zelda & Shantae [Netori, Submissive, Soft Femdom]
Though we may be missing 2 maybe 3 others

Reactions: That_guy26
Apr 21, 2024
I’m gonna try to do this in the best format
I would like to see if anyone can get access to the Joigang files particularly
Voiced Hentai JOI] Persona 5 Gauntlet [11 Girls, 20 Endings, Teasing, Femdom, Wholesome, Humiliation, CBT, Edging, Denial, Pegging, CFNM, Prostitution, Condoms, NTR, Endurance Challenge, Ruined Orgasm, First Time, Footjobs]
And
Smash Ultimate - Zelda & Shantae [Netori, Submissive, Soft Femdom]
Though we may be missing 2 maybe 3 others
I expected someone to ask for the Persona one soon just didn't expect it to be that fast lol.
I'm not surprised if some are missing there just because I didn't feel like trying to compare what was already on here and what was not, but the Smash one will more than likely end up on Bunny Tatsumi I believe just due to current set up. I didn't see it there already, but maybe some of the other missing ones you are noticed are on the Bunny Tatsumi one instead.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
V1.93
(v1.93) 2024-07-03:
- 9 new(?) enjoianime vids Thankyou @hirakoGOATshinji
- new creator candyjoi + 5 new vids Thankyou @hirakoGOATshinji
(v1.92) 2024-07-03:
- 1 new ??? vid, see melodias row Thankyou @Somnialamment
- 1 new creamysteamer vid Thankyou @Zeta the magnet warrior
(v1.91) 2024-07-02:
- 1 new ethereal vid Gift from the librarian <3
- 1 new melodias vid Thankyou @Somnialamment
(v1.9) 2024-07-02:
- new creator skyjoi + 9 new vids Thankyou @fungussy

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
I expected someone to ask for the Persona one soon just didn't expect it to be that fast lol.
I'm not surprised if some are missing there just because I didn't feel like trying to compare what was already on here and what was not, but the Smash one will more than likely end up on Bunny Tatsumi I believe just due to current set up. I didn't see it there already, but maybe some of the other missing ones you are noticed are on the Bunny Tatsumi one instead.
I can safely confirmed persona 5 is missing and the smash vids are Sadly ain’t coming to bunny tatsumi because they aren’t asmr they are proper jois so exclusivily joi gang and the others missing is I think is extended St. Louis voiced and a monster girl exclusive dlc

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote