SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.11 [2024-07-15]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 21, 2024
does anyone have this cutiecat video of toga? i see that their more recent video is in the archive, but not this one.
Pretty sure all the videos between the newest one and the Christmas one are missing along with the ones that are currently listed as missing. I'd guess the reason for that us the way I put together a missing list by going for skipped videos and not the ones that had come out since the last upload.

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
A question about JoiGANG Pokemon Gangbang series videos...

What i saw in the JOI Database the videos consist in 3 parts (Wich in the Free Tier Version Has Part I and Part II) in the videos which some cool dude shares in Mega he has the Pokemon Exclusive Version (Part 1 its called) wich is 1 Hour and 45 minutes in that video the VA says it has 2 more parts...

Someone has the third part of that serie?

And some other has the Pokemon JOI (not gangbang or not the Nemona one) so i can have it with the funscript too? Please

Thanks in advance!

ecchiskecchi6

Dec 18, 2023
Heyhey, Soxxie has ~10 vids since the last update on the archive
Most of their content is themed around breathplay/femdom/edging
Most recent video updated to was Asuna (June 2024), currently missing:

- Hanako (Blue Archive)
- Tharja (Fire Emblem)
- Kai'sa (LoL)
- Olivia (Fire Emblem)
- Chizuru (Rent a Girlfriend)
- Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
- Nino + Miku Nakano (Quints)
- Sakura Futaba (P5)
- Fu Xuan (HSR)
- Iono (Pokemon)

If anyone has access and could help those of us who are broke, a lot of people would appreciate it a ton, thanks ^^

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024

What i saw in the JOI Database the videos consist in 3 parts (Wich in the Free Tier Version Has Part I and Part II) in the videos which some cool dude shares in Mega he has the Pokemon Exclusive Version (Part 1 its called) wich is 1 Hour and 45 minutes in that video the VA says it has 2 more parts...

And some other has the Pokemon JOI (not gangbang or not the Nemona one) so i can have it with the funscript too? Please

Thanks in advance!
Menons hs the 3rd part I thought that was clear

plwc96

Dec 12, 2017

Thanks in advance!
Allow me to explain

First part is "The Pokémon JOI"

It includes Elesa, Skyla, Flannery, Bea, Cynthia and Prof. Juniper

There's also a Patreon Exclusive version that includes Nemona. You can find it in the thread.

Second part is "The Pokemon JOI Part 2 - Gangbang"

As per the name, it's a gangbang scenario, that is dependant of the 1st part, so don't skip it!

Last part is "The Pokemon JOI Part 3 – Threesome"
It only features Nemona and Skyla
It's Patreon Exclusive, but you can also find it in the thread

Hope that helps, and happy hunting!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote